Looking for this EA

I am looking to build an EA. but unfortunately i don't have any knowledge of MQL language. i request to all senior/expert members of this forum, that please make it for me if possible. here is the criteria:-

if price hit a buy target on chart, then the EA will automatically place a buy/sell order at the same price level with a target of X pips.

ex. 1.3530 buy order hit target 1.3560, The EA will quickly place another buy/sell order again at 1.3530 for a target of X pips.

if price hit a sell target on chart, then the EA will automatically place a buy/sell order at the same price level with a target of X pips.

ex. 1.3530 sell order hit target 1.3500, The EA will quickly place another buy/sell order again at 1.3530 for a target of X pips.

i hope it is possible. but don't have any idea how to do it. if you guys are busy enough, then at least give me some suggestions, how to make it.

thanks in advance :-)

regards,
biyas

Here you are: Your request completed

And if that request completed from RaptorUK is not enough then there are always examples of coding in the section Code Base

But if you don't like this all then you can make it yourself easy and pay someone to let it do for you at https://www.mql5.com/en/job

If you want then I help you there with pleasure

if price hit a buy target on chart, then the EA will automatically place a buy/sell order at the same price level with a target of X pips

ex. 1.3530 buy order hit target 1.3560, The EA will quickly place another buy/sell order again at 1.3530 for a target of X pips.

Also this can be explained different ways The price is then 1.3560 and then you will quickly place another buy/sell order 1.3530

What is a buy/sell order according to you.....

10778:
I am looking to build an EA. but unfortunately i don't have any knowledge of MQL language.
There are no slaves here, you must either learn to code or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you.
Reason: