Indicators with alerts/signal - page 255

xx3xxx
xx3xxx  

we could have HUMAN monitor your indicator service

just like online secretary -- pay someone to give your email, phone call or text, when your indicator give you an ENTRY signal, then you can check your MT4

xx3xxx
xx3xxx  

- what factors that make sure we LOST in almost every fx transaction

e.g. what habit, how do we use an indicator etc, quiet / volatile market

loh yoke wah
loh yoke wah  

Need help

why normal ZigZag indicator can add the signal while zigandzag cannot ?

both of them are repaint. or someone else can give a help to add the signal for the zigandzag indicator, thank !

KeyserSze
KeyserSze  
KeyserSze
KeyserSze  
STEVE223
STEVE223  

percentual indicator

hi all, i came across this indicator which i have been using quite effectively. i would appreciate it if someone could add an email alert when the arrows appear. i tried to add an alert but it generates hundreds of alerts i only need one for each arrow. would be greatly appreciated.

Mich
Mich  

V+-

I need to separate volumen at up bars and down bars.

This is simple with afl language.(amibroker)

//////////////////////////////////////////

mp=(H+L)/2;

Vup=iff(mp > ref(mp,-1) , volume , 0);

plot(Vup,"name",style_histogram,green);

//////////////////////////////////////////

That's all . Moving avarges I can take from idicators folder.

Can anybody help me with this? I have make first step.This code should work,but .....

andre88
andre88  

Hello... Is there any indicator which indicates about reversal or trend changing indicator with alert?

thank's

andre88
andre88  
brandoni1:
Forgot to post the indicater!!! Brandoni

Thanks brandoni1 and fxbs,it's nice indicator,can you change this indicator to bar indicator? example like indicator in the picture but always 3 colour...and put an alert if change in yellow colour....thanks

andre88
andre88  
FerruFx:
If you find one which clearly/accurately show reversals ... please share it to the community ! FerruFx

Hi FerruFX,I think indicator from brandoni1 and fxbs is nice indicator to show reversals...and I have one indicator about candlestick pattern.