Indicators with alerts/signal - page 252

Otomaru
Otomaru  
helijooop:
Hi,

I have a request from you (experts) in mql programing, It is an indicator which :

1- if close price of present candle be higher than close price of 13th previous candle then a dot appear under this candle .

2- if close price of present candle be lower than close price of 13th previous candle then a dot appear upper this candle .

Thank in advanced.

You may want to try this one with parameters like 13, 13, 0, 13, 0.

Or do you want to compare only close of current candle and candle 13 ignoring those in between? Then you are looking for momentum indicator, that's exactly what it does.

Files:
Otomaru
Otomaru  
droesparky:
here my indicator and template so you can see what I mean.

hmmm... I have just four straight yellow lines with no signals... is it just me?

Otomaru
Otomaru  
droesparky:
FatherJack

Not sure what is wrong, however I have had the problem before and it always seem to straighte out when I shut down mt4 and restarted it.

I use it on three different computors and all work.

probably the atmosphere at my place is not so zigzaggy... but not working. anyhow

Otomaru
Otomaru  
xard777:
You are missing files....swing_zz.mq4 & dt._zz.mq4

all the best

Xard777

now we're cooking! thank you, mate.

Otomaru
Otomaru  

VarMa - MA cross

I know it's a lot to ask, but I think we would come up with some very good signals by combining the VarMA (Fantail MA) with a regular moving average. See picture.

Could the good people here make a sound and arrow alert for this cross (initiated on bar close, with MA fully customizable (SMA, EMA, WMA, SMMA, applied to close, open etc. ...))?

thanks, FJ

Files:
TerryToede
TerryToede  

LSwpr in color and Dynamic zone rsi

Could one of you help me to modify these indicators so they can alert me with sounds and windows.

Thank you very much.

TerryToede
TerryToede  
toddanderson:
I am looking for a MACD Alert indicator that will signal when a cross over

of the 0

I have tried a couple on the indicators on this thread but there are not alerting when the 0 line is crossed .

Have you found this alert indicator? Anyone can help? Thank you very much.

TerryToede
TerryToede  

Thank you for your prompt reply, Brian.

I think I didnt explain you clear enough what I need.

MACD ColorHist doesnt send any alerts when line blue crosses 0. It only sends when bar crosses 0. Line blue in the second window is reflected by bar in the first window. Both MACDs in those windows have same parameter 12-26-9.

Also could you please explain what do RT, RB, VT, VB, TC and ZB in MACD Colored v104 mean? Can one of them fulfill my need? I have tried to put it but it didnt alert at the time I expected. Or maybe I didnt set it correctly.

Really need your help on this, Brian.

Thanks a lot.

Terry

TerryToede
TerryToede  
generousforex:
I will pm you asap about that macd indicator. Brian

Looking forward for your pm, Brian.

Thanks

Terry

thangndt
thangndt  

Help for alert of MTF Super Trend

Thank for all in the forum for postings.

Any guy help me to put an alert (sound and pop up window) for the MTF Super Trend indicator when all turn RED or all turn GREEN.

Thank so much