Indicators with alerts/signal - page 250

JJASPER7
JJASPER7  

trend line

I want code to display a trendline on a chart (at a level that I calculated), but I want to place it on the right margin past the last bar, and to label it with a name and the price.

Can anyone please point me to a program that would have an example of this that I could copy and modify?

psamak
psamak  

Thank You.

danielprasetyo
danielprasetyo  

StepMa cross EMA alert

Hi guys,

I've been using StepMa Indicator written by Igorad. I notice when StepMa cross with EMA 8, it indicates a beginning of a strong trend with minimum of 10 pip. Could anyone assist me in adding alert to this wonderful indicator? I've contacted Igorad personally for assistance but as to date there is no response from him, may be he is very busy.

Daniel Prasetyo from Indonesia

Files:
grinding4567
grinding4567  

need arrows and alarm added ti indicator please

can someone add arrows alaarm and email too the i-HighLow.mt4 indicator.

need to be alerted when the trend changes , when the high get brocken or the low gets broken like in the pic.

thank you

charritoforex
charritoforex  
usdivers
usdivers  

Volume Alarm needed

I need an audible alarm for the attached volume indicator. The way I need it to work is for when a bar completes a green bar an alarm sounds, or if a bar completed is red an alarm sounds. The other 2 colored bars in the indicator should be silent.

Cheers.

Files:
GuyMann
GuyMann  

OSMA indicator

Does anyone have an OSMA with colour above and below zero and with a sound alert?

GuyMann
GuyMann  
Linuxser:
I see 4 Osma indicators on this thread and I coded one of them with colors and alert.

Thanks, Linuxer

GuyMann
GuyMann  

Some changes?

Guy Mann:
Thanks, Linuxer

Hi Linuxer, is it possible to make a small change to this inicator?

Is it possible to make the alert sound when the bars cross the zero line, in other words when the colour changes from the red to green, and vica vursa

Thanks

GuyMann
GuyMann  

forgot the inicator

I can't seem to attach the indicator but it is called OsMA_Color2Alert

Thanks