Indicators with alerts/signal - page 249

GreatYves:
Does it work? Sorry if i ask but does any of these indicator, or combination of indicators have proven profitable and working on any market condition, trending or ranging? MTF or not? I have so far tried many combinations of what i thought to be good indi without any succes. Any volatilty filter i tried was lagging to much to be able to switch trading system on time resulting into loss or not being able to take profitable trade on time. I don't want to break anyone enthusiasm here but if indicator with alert to buy or sale really work for you over a long period of time Please, i would like to know???

Work or not is depends on individual trader to choose. People here or somewhere else talking/discussing to find which one is/are suitable for their trading appetite & attitude. The best indicators, system, technic or robot also cannot suit each one of us.

Me, myself, hunting around since 2 yrs ago. Down the road, nothing is good for me but losing money. Today, I started to survive slowly as I know who I am and using some indicators that suit me. Most important is I always remember NOTHING IS PERFECT!

Alerts is some aid to warn me that something is happening to my current chart(s). It doesn't mean I can directly making a deal but to confirm with other indicators/filters. The last thing is setting SL & TP that really make me happy now even my account grow 10%-15% a week constantly as compared to last time 80%-150% a day but failed!

Happy Trading & Good Luck All!

GreatYves:
Does it work? Sorry if i ask but does any of these indicator, or combination of indicators have proven profitable and working on any market condition, trending or ranging? MTF or not? I have so far tried many combinations of what i thought to be good indi without any succes. Any volatilty filter i tried was lagging to much to be able to switch trading system on time resulting into loss or not being able to take profitable trade on time. I don't want to break anyone enthusiasm here but if indicator with alert to buy or sale really work for you over a long period of time Please, i would like to know???

Japanese Candlesticks and the knowledge of them and the patterns formed have profited traders for centuries.

fxbs:
comeon, M. just post the indi.- may be somebody would lean how-to, but most - newer, but we'll have like 20 same Q.s on every other page

the indicator at post 2630 is correct one.

just need to add alert1.wav and alert2.wav file into which ever the folder

Na Na Na..Yeah

lol...thank you FXBS! Perfect

Hey. have a great week everyone

GF

fxbs:
obLevel2= 0.8;

obLevel1= 0.5;

Level0 = 0;

osLevel1=-0.5;

osLevel2=-0.8;

Alerts = true;

alertLevels2 =true; alertLevels1 =true; alertLevel0 =true;

alertOBCrossUp=true; alertOBCrossDn=true;

alertOSCrossUp=true; alertOSCrossDn=true;

ccfp indicator with audioalerts signal

i need help from any programmer that can help attach audioalert on ccfp indicator whenever thers a fresh cross between the currency pairs. fro example when eur crosses the usd etc. please contact me asap.

david

Alert signal !

FatherJack:
Been there, seen the Holy Grail (actually, many of'em)

Thanks for the anchored momentum suggestion, will definitely give it a try.

Who can make this indy out - MultiSSRCplusSM.mq4 ? It does repaint, but when I visually tested it with a snapshot tool on 1hr TF, there has really not been too many repaints (only complete bars were snapshot to ignore developing bars repainting). This is the one from the "too good to be true types"... But I can't find where the trick is. You need all four, I guess to make it work.

Going back to the thread topic - a signal for histo colour change I DO NOT REQUEST. But I am not really opposed to the idea, either!

Hi !

I'm using the "MultiSSRCplusSM". Is it possibile to create it an alert signal when the colors change? From up trend to down trend, from blue to red.

What do you think about this indicator? Does it repaint?

Thank you?

New CCI Indicator alert please

I need a new cci indicator alert please, with alarm

telling pair and arrows on price chart

I want to enter 2 cci number; one trend one entry cci

I want an alert when the entry cci crosses the level

ie 0 if you enter 0 81/-81 if you enter 81 as long as

the trend cci is at least at its trend level ie.

cci 14 crosses level 67 up and cci 50 is already at trend level

50 say entered (or higher), then we get an alert on the

cci 14 level cross.

However, if cci 14 crosses that same level 67 up but the trend

cci is -50 level there would be no alert on that cci 14 cross.

Trend has to be in same direction as entry cci cross and

at least at the trend level entered when the cross occurs

or no alert and no arrow on chart.

OOPS almost forgot the best part. Also need an entry reset level. IE entry must cross down in the opposite direction

thru the reset level and back up before another entry cross alert can happen. ie

Enter entry reset level at 50, trend level at 67 and entry cross level at 81

Trend cci is at 80 so clears the trend level, entry crosses up thru 81 and

now cross alert happens then...

a. entry cci comes back down to +40 and then crosses back up thru 81

with everyone else staying the same, then no alert.

b. entry cci comes back down to -50 level and then back up thru 81

then there is a new entry cross alert.

Exact same working vice versa for a short setup.

Is this already available exactly as is? I have tried so many cci and double cci indicators I can't believe its out there.. if not, can someone do.

Very powerful combination on short term with trend and power

confirmation. Hoping someone can please help!

Brian

GF

imran.forex:
Dear friends,

Can u please create an alert for this indicator whenever it shows buy and sell signal (text box along with sound)

regards,

Imran

hi, could you please post arrow indicator?

camisa:
hi, could you please post arrow indicator?

it is already attached its zig and zag indicator.....

Reason: