Indicators with alerts/signal - page 249

Michael
Michael  
fxbs:
comeon, M. just post the indi.- may be somebody would lean how-to, but most - newer, but we'll have like 20 same Q.s on every other page

the indicator at post 2630 is correct one.

just need to add alert1.wav and alert2.wav file into which ever the folder

Michael
Michael  
imran.forex:
Here i have attached the mq4 file of zig and zag indicator please some one create an alert with sound

thank you

regards

imran

googled, indicator is at this post

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

Michael
Michael  
Files:
Michael
Michael  

AO alert

I had AO alert but I would like to be able to print arrow on main chart.

could someone help?

Files:
Michael
Michael  
bokra:
i'm looking for an indictor To alert when conditions are achieved in images any one can help me

I think this is one you are looking for. however does not have alert. sorry after read code, I have no clue how to add alert.

Michael
Michael  
bokra:
thx mtuppers but this one give a false signal

may be you should using other indicator to confirm. as this indicator only show the current condition if meet.

using this indicator at this post as name is BPS Support and Resistance 2

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180514/page20

Michael
Michael  
xx3xxx:
- what factors that make sure we LOST in almost every fx transaction e.g. what habit, how do we use an indicator etc, quiet / volatile market

for me are

1. did not trust indicator

2. if I did trust I should enter trade when I first see the confirm trend.

Miroslav Hudak
Miroslav Hudak  

Mirek

Hello all,

I have question? Does anybody has zerolag MA alert and zerolag MACD alert? I am looking for alert which will start alert (sound, small window)when zerolag MA 13 and zerolag MA 55.

I am enclosing the zerolag MA code and zerolag MACD which I found on the internet.

Thanks a lot

Miroslav Hudak
Miroslav Hudak  
generousforex:
I know there are many but is there one already where I can have a pop up alert and arrow painted on chart with alert for a when ONE EMA crosses ONE SMA?

Hello,

I know that there are many MA crosses alerts. But the zerolag MA is somewhat special. It gives signals much more earlier than common MA. It is not comparable to EMA or other MA.

Can somebody have a look on it and make alert (sound nad pop up).

Thanks a lot.

Mirek

dehyde
dehyde  

Rsi alert

hi,

can any one help me with an alert[arrows] for when rsi drops below 70 for sell, and goes above 30 for buy. thanks.