Signal_Bars_v7 - page 17

Carmon Enochs:
Anyone else using this indicator on the IBFX platform? If so, are you having (or did you have) this same problem? Do you know of a fix?

Hi CE,

I have this indicator on my live IBFX platform and it works perfectly . Windows XP.

FW

I am on FXpro as well as Alpari. Works perfectly on Alpari but cannot handle the 5th decimal on FXpro. Is there any way this can be fixed, please?

Thanx! It's my favorite indy.

Signal Bars v8

I have posted a new version of Signal Bars on the

1st post

of this thread, I have totally rewritten the indicator to try and avoid the misalignment TEXT/BAR issues some people have experienced at certain times, I have not addressed the issue of some platforms having an extra digit that is something I may fix at a later date if more Brokers choose that option - at the moment it is only a small number of platforms that are affected.

Signal Bars v8

Files:
sigbars8.gif  10 kb

New Option...

cja:
I have posted a new version of Signal Bars on the 1st post of this thread, I have totally rewritten the indicator to try and avoid the misalignment TEXT/BAR issues some people have experienced at certain times, I have not addressed the issue of some platforms having an extra digit that is something I may fix at a later date if more Brokers choose that option - at the moment it is only a small number of platforms that are affected.

Signal Bars v8

Thanks CJA for the update.

I was wondering if you could put an option in your indicator so that only the stuff circled in the image below would show on our charts? Mostly for those (PA traders) that don't use the indicators to trade butwouldstill like to see the spread and number displays...

Cja's "Daily Data Window" Indicator...

AAD:

Thanks CJA for the update.

I was wondering if you could put an option in your indicator so that only the stuff circled in the image below would show on our charts? Mostly for those (PA traders) that don't use the indicators to trade but would still like to see the spread and number displays...

Thanks Cja,

In case there are others here that might also ask for the above use Cja's indicator link below...;)

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177278

What do the bar tell me.

Do I look at each time frame and if all the bars are red that indicates Sell on that time from, or if all are green indicate a buy on that time frame, is that how the indicator works?

cja:
[attach]48575[/attach][attach]48576[/attach] Note the different TimeFrames & Signal Bars in the indicator window below

[attach]48577[/attach]

Screenshot of Signal Bars v71 with Xtra Timeframe

Daily Av

Hi cja,

I really appreciate your indicators (I use Signal_Bars).

How many days are calculated in the Daily Av?

Can you add the variable so it can be used as Daily ATR. Most useful to look for the market becoming tired...

Singal bar v 7 and v 8

good one sir

GOODLUCK REGARDS

maybe it is somewhere but I couldn't find it ..

is there any 'manual' to this indicator? .. what does it mean 'Pips to open' or 'hi to low' in which TF is calculated .. it would be very helpfull ..

Reason: