Indicators with alerts/signal - page 253

obv signal

Can anyone perhaps direct me to an obv indicator with alert, one that will give an alert every time obv makes pics and bottoms?

I reaally searched the whole internet for this. Can perhaps anyone help me with this please?

?

Guys...I've been testing most of the indicators posted with a questions to place alert on them....none of them works...some of them are just terrible and confusing...what is the point of placing alarms on indicators that don't work?

Pava:
Guys...I've been testing most of the indicators posted with a questions to place alert on them....none of them works...some of them are just terrible and confusing...what is the point of placing alarms on indicators that don't work?

Hello Pava,

thanks for your replay.

Perhaps you will try with this one, must work, I use it everyday.

Thanks and greatings.

Email Alerts when MA crosses W_A/D

Indicators used:

10 SMA

Williams_Accumlation_Distrution with a 50 SMA

What would it take to create a indicator that sent email and/or sound alarm when the WAD crossed the 50 SMA. Or even beter 50 crossed the WAD and price closed above or below the 10 sma for 2 candles.

Once the alram goes off does not sound again untill WAS and 50 crosss again.

My goal is, if I could get a staring point, I think I could add and/or change indicators that it watchs.

Thanks in advance!!

Ron

Search for HMA_V2.

Pava:

pava

tell me whcih indicators that work for 30Min charts

during consolidation day and during normal volatility please

as --- if we use same THINKING for consolidation day, we will ENTRY in the worse possible scenarios

=== or should we change to LONGER TF for consolidation day ?

or how to hedge risk in consolidation (hedge / lock -- could make it worse)

you may send me the indicator with PM -- put the indicator in sendspace.com and let me have the URL link

====

not sure, I guess people try to sell indicator, so they have not thoroughly test an indicator, just want to add an SMS alerts there, so they could sell it

The only way to make any one of these indicator work is to use it on a triple screen (mtf) system and use "common sense" . To detect if you in a trend or in a range the best indicator is your brain! To detect if you are in an uptrend or in a downtrend, check for hh-hl/lh-ll, pa and s/r. And for easier trading and still have a life, trade the daily tf, anything under is unhealthy.

GreatYves:
The only way to make any one of these indicator work is to use it on a triple screen (mtf) system and use "common sense" . To detect if you in a trend or in a range the best indicator is your brain! To detect if you are in an uptrend or in a downtrend, check for hh-hl/lh-ll, pa and s/r. And for easier trading and still have a life, trade the daily tf, anything under is unhealthy.

Agree in most.

Indicators are good only to "confirm" what the knowledge of the pair and pa is telling you.

I also agree that trading in daily and monthly is less stressing, but for the most of us, is a luxury that (personally) I can't afford now. Trading in higher TF obly to cut my lots to half or even use only 20% of my actual lot size, coz sl must be at least 200 pips (depending the pair traded). So, 100 pips TP now can yield $ 100 or 1.000, but with lower lot only $20 or 200.

Is true that in daly TF your TP is 500 or 1.000 pips and once the trend is catched, you just look your PC once at day for a few minutes until it run to the S or R projected. Some ppl also add lots to the game when trend is clear . But as I said, you need a big pocket and mine is small in this moment. So, I have to keep trading stressing 1H and 4 H, allways watching daily (and sometimes monthly) for general trend, stablishing strong S/R in those TF, and watching how pa react when those levels are reached. S/R are very clear and respected by price in higher TF.

You don't need indicators in those TF. Just to zoom out the screen to see the jungle, draw sr lines acordingly and (maybe) a sma 20. And... a lot of patience and discipline, of course... ....

But yes, I want some day to change to daily and monthly. For now, I keep improving what bring bread to the table.

Reason: