Indicators with alerts/signal - page 253

sed34
sed34  
mladen:
Here you go

Default settings from those two you are using (compared on second picture)

regards

mladen

looks good. thanks

sed34
sed34  
wtcmc:
NewDigital, Do u have an indicator call "timing indicator",actually it is from a post from "gody 6000-abshafxs" somewhere in this forum.Could you help me out.I remember I have seen it before but have forgoten. Much appreciated.

what indicators are you using for that chart? looks good

egydos
egydos  

Please. need sound alarm

Hello guys, i need help, please add sound alarm for this indicator. (for example i want to chose a sound manually, not like as default alert.wav, i want to have possibility to chose another file name, for example children.mp3 or madona-frozen.mp3). i hope u understand what i want. Thanx in advance

egydos
egydos  

need sound alarm

Hello all,

Apreciate if somebody here can add sound alert to Support and Resistance (Barry) Indicator. Start sounding when it touches sup or res level

Regards,

Rajnish6
Rajnish6  
toddanderson:
I am looking for a MACD Alert indicator that will signal when a cross over

of the 0

I have tried a couple on the indicators on this thread but there are not alerting when the 0 line is crossed .

hi, i am also looking for same. Did u found, if yes pls. send me this on rsood1971@yahoo.com Thanx in advance.

lacktasid
lacktasid  

Thank you

chongchin
chongchin  

add alert signal on this HMA?

Can any codeguru help to add in a alert signal on this HMA ? Hope that it will prompt sound and pop up message when HMA change color.

Thanks in advance.

chongchin
chongchin  

high_low zigzag with alert

Can someone build the sound and message alert when the new zigzag line is formed???

thanks in advance.

Files:
chongchin
chongchin  

dt-zigzag lauer with alert

Does any know where i can get this dt-zigzag lauer indicator with alert?? It may nicely serve as support,resistant and trend direction.

Bradev
Bradev  

I would like a stochastic to alert me when it closes above the 80 line or below the 20 line. I have seen a lot of stoch alerts and most seem to alert as soon as it enters this area. That produces a lot of alerts. Need one that waits until the candle closes and it is above the 80 or below 20. Thanks in advance.