Indicators with alerts/signal - page 248

Michael
Michael  

Can anyone put Aroon into Alert?

as rule is when the trend then start form 100 toward 0 that is strong trend, as other when any line push up and down, should be above 30 and toward 0.

Aroon

I do not know if is possible to cacaulating the distance between DI+ and DI- in ADX if able to to, then would be great to combine with stochastic.

what I find is when ADX start to show either the distance between DI+ and DI- became smaller or when it crossed the stochastic show cross.

oh, need to using DMI as that is stander ADX.

will post link later

Michael
Michael  

there is another rule for Aroon

fxin:
Need help with alert coding. Looking to have popup/sound alerts added to attached aroon indicator.

There are 2 separate indicator lines, one for up and the other for down. Need to have an alert when either line reaches the 100% level maximum line.

The purpose is for use as an overbought/oversold entry/exit signal. I believe a lot of traders who use the aroon indicator use it for a trend entry/exit signal but I am developing a trading strategy using aroon also as a reversal indicator.

I attached a chart image to show possibility of signal entries/exits. If someone can do it and consider an option for email alert as well would be awesome.

another rule for Aroon is either trend line is go up, not go above 70 means there is a small trend comming. but major trend still consider the trend.

anyway I need this Aroon Alert for MTF. if anyone would help that is great.

Michael
Michael  

color stochastic

I know this one has an alert already

but that is not the alert I want.

I want alert when arrow is printed on chart.

it is good with another indicator to comfirm the trend!

https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/59/color_stochastic_v1.04a1.mq4

above is link to indicator

Michael
Michael  

I need help with alert for this indicator

yes this is color stochastic which I mationed before since no one is help, so I re programming I own, however, it just keep alert.

I hope someone can help me to fix the program attched is the mq4 file I reprogrammed.

Michael
Michael  
pips stunner:
I this indicator known as sidus.that can co the job.its a combination of 2 moving averages and RSI.i cant find any icon on my screen to help attach it for you.

its okay now. test it first.

Behold the Fxbs pips crazy mentality...........

here is two version I found

sidus crossover alert is best( with rsi cci fillter) but signal and arrow, maybe printed later, does not update it self.

sidus v2 (will print arow when ever it cross) this one need to using with other indicator to see if trend is right

both indicator do has alert

Michael
Michael  
droesparky:
My Pickup was broken into on the 21st and they took my laptop. Im in the process of set a new one up.

I have my trade set up close but there is a indicator I pick up a few weeks ago and I cant remember the correct name for it, I thought t was on this tread but I cant find it.

I believe its a TRIX indicator and the name of the indicator starts out like

( THV3 ). This is from memory and I could be off on the name some Im sure about the TH part.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

DRoe

googled, find it under

100-300-pips-per-day-any-pair-any-timeframe-using-2-indicators

Michael
Michael  
pips stunner:
please can someone post me a 2 RSI crossover indicator with price? when they both cross the alert sounds? please help...

here is one, but I do not like it.

Files:
Michael
Michael  

here is my current super signal alert

modification

allowed only alert for

strong buy or sell

buy only

sell only

all alert

reason i do modification is

when you know trend a higher TF, then you can only allowed buy or sell (note as this super signal may only tell you minor buy or sell) if you choose buy or sell only.

Files:
Michael
Michael  
philipswich:
Hi, could someone please make an audible alert/email for this great indicator?

It's called iinwmarrows, it is very profitable on the 15 min timeframe.

Just using this indicator alone and decent money managment used as a stop and reverse system during high volatilit hours i.e. 8.00am to 8pm GMT you have a very profitable system....

Only problem is, you have to sit and wait for the arrows, hence the request for an alert.

Thanks in Advance...

Phil

after reading source code, alert is build in however...

I change some as have option as your alert

YourAlert by default is false (default alert)

if change to true, have to have alert1.wav(buy) and alert2.wav(sell) for what ever the files in meta4

but I did not test the indicator

Files:
Michael
Michael  
philipswich:
Thanks Mtuppers for adding the alert, much appreciated.

This indicator may repaint during backtesting, but in forward testing it works just fine.. If an arrow appears - it stays there! it is only if you restart mt4 or change timeframe you may get different arrows, but this is no problem when trading forward!

Thanks

Phil

super signal do reprint. but most of time when you enter after the signal you still can get few pip profit at less

anyway I need HMA alert signal to be fixed

work quite well with my system before I reload vista

thanks for who ever help me.

error as

258:1;'\end_of_program' - unblanced left parenthesis

try to fix it somehow send email part have problem.

if no problem please report it.