marketmover  

COOL indicator: Can somebody write this

This is called MACD X Predictor

Is this possible to code? thanks

http://metatradertools.com/art_macdxpred.php

William Austin
William Austin  
newdigital:
I changed the settings. May be this one will help. It is indicator.

Newdigital, I need three ema's. one for 5, one for 13 and one for 62. Can you point me to a post where i can get them or maybe post them for me?

Thanks

fratelli
fratelli  

HELLO ned help with API programming

Hi All

Can some inhere help with some API programming

I realy need help coding some forexstuff.

please sent me PM with you mail or skype

I will then contact you

regards

Peter

sickelmo
sickelmo  

Is there any possible way that someone could make an alert when ema10 crosses gann hi lo? thanks

rangsanchai
rangsanchai  

alpha1000
alpha1000  

Anybody can get this "voice alert" EMA to work?

It's on page 1 or 2 of this thread ... but it won't even load onto my chart at all

The developer's URL seems to be no longer there...

Thanks ... will keep looking for EMA or SMA with voice alert

alpha1000
alpha1000  

To FXBS - thank you for your post ...

I very much appreciate your post; I do not understand why the indicator I found earlier in this thread will work only in visual but not with "playsound" feature ... I feel I must be doing something wrong, but I don't know what it is ... I will try to see if the two you posted might not work

markt
markt  

Statistician needed! Stop Loss & Risk facts.

I am trading 7 currency pairs using H1 charts and would like to place stop losses at the optimum place for each pair on the basis that it will be 75% correct in stopping me out before a reversal?

Also, does anyone know the risk for each currency pair? It is clear that a $ invested in gbp/jpy carries far more risk for rewards or losses than gbp/usd, but can anyone work out what it is?

bluto
bluto  

OMG - this is one of the most awesome threads yet! Stuff a guy can use, for sure. Thanks a ton to Newdigital and all!! This place rocks and occassionally rolls.

Is there an alert that speaks a random insult whenever you get stopped out or blow a trade?

rocko1
rocko1  

Does anyone have an indicator that gives alert whenever price hits a certain MA level?