Indicators with alerts/signal - page 246

Indicators

Hi,

Interesting info and interaction on forum. I believe they are all available on EA! Can I directly download and apply on my forex MT4 build 225 version for Automated Trading?

Thnx.

bizconfx

Need help

why normal ZigZag indicator can add the signal while zigandzag cannot ?

both of them are repaint. or someone else can give a help to add the signal for the zigandzag indicator, thank !

Petor

Sadly:
Try this ...

I've added an alert and email function plus the ability to change the MA period for the MA Gann X-over (currently set to 5) and MA type (currently set to SMA). An alert box is shown and a sound is played when either the Gann dots or the Gann Line cross the MA period set in the user parameters. If the email option is set to 'True' then an email is sent to the user. At least, I think that's what it does ...

PS How do you use this indicator?

Thank You very much for this wonderful GannHiLo, with AlertEmail! Thank You!

karamea:
Would have been hand to put the indicator in the above request sorry

ZigZagPointer is belive Fractals! This beautiful Indicator is very precise! Thank You very much!

LSMA Sound Alert.

When it comes out ... here's a Level 3 with the traffic lights ... As you know ... it constantly redraws course ... ... but once the trend is in agreement with that the Level 3 ... thing falls sharply ... anyone could make me sound an alarm for each change of color lsma?

Thank you.

Attached images to better understand my situation and what I want to suggest ... Imagine the graph of 1H having to wait 8 hours to reverse the trend XD

forex_tsd_:
Hi,

It is really a good indicator. Can somebody make this indicator with the opposite way of it before?

Thank you

good indicator!!

Thrall:
good indicator!!

Yeah, WPR is a good indicator, specially in higer TF.

FOREX_TSD_ is only showing the opposite signal of william%. So, to fill his request, he only have to put the william% indicator aviable in all MT4 platform.

mrtools:
Found this one in code base, T3'd it , looks similar but backwards of yours.

Iteresting S/R levels indicator you have in your chart, mrtools. Is it posibble to share it ?

fxnewbie:
Iteresting S/R levels indicator you have in your chart, mrtools. Is it posibble to share it ?

You can get it from here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174980 first post that page!

Reason: