yunero
yunero  

Heiken Ashi with alert?

where can i find standard Heiken Ashi with alert?

please help, i cannot find it

Tarpan
Tarpan  

Search in the attachments

bizconfx
bizconfx  

Indicators

Hi,

Interesting info and interaction on forum. I believe they are all available on EA! Can I directly download and apply on my forex MT4 build 225 version for Automated Trading?

Thnx.

bizconfx

loh yoke wah
loh yoke wah  

Need help

why normal ZigZag indicator can add the signal while zigandzag cannot ?

both of them are repaint. or someone else can give a help to add the signal for the zigandzag indicator, thank !

charritoforex
charritoforex  
zipke
zipke  

Petor

Sadly:
Try this ...

I've added an alert and email function plus the ability to change the MA period for the MA Gann X-over (currently set to 5) and MA type (currently set to SMA). An alert box is shown and a sound is played when either the Gann dots or the Gann Line cross the MA period set in the user parameters. If the email option is set to 'True' then an email is sent to the user. At least, I think that's what it does ...

PS How do you use this indicator?

Thank You very much for this wonderful GannHiLo, with AlertEmail! Thank You!

zipke
zipke  
karamea:
Would have been hand to put the indicator in the above request sorry

ZigZagPointer is belive Fractals! This beautiful Indicator is very precise! Thank You very much!

Majin_Janemba
Majin_Janemba  

LSMA Sound Alert.

When it comes out ... here's a Level 3 with the traffic lights ... As you know ... it constantly redraws course ... ... but once the trend is in agreement with that the Level 3 ... thing falls sharply ... anyone could make me sound an alarm for each change of color lsma?

Thank you.

Attached images to better understand my situation and what I want to suggest ... Imagine the graph of 1H having to wait 8 hours to reverse the trend XD

Thrall
Thrall  
forex_tsd_:
Hi,

It is really a good indicator. Can somebody make this indicator with the opposite way of it before?

Thank you

good indicator!!

Tarpan
Tarpan  
Thrall:
good indicator!!

Yeah, WPR is a good indicator, specially in higer TF.

FOREX_TSD_ is only showing the opposite signal of william%. So, to fill his request, he only have to put the william% indicator aviable in all MT4 platform.