Indicators with alerts/signal - page 244

helijooop
helijooop  

candlestick Alert

Hi,

I have a request from you (experts) in mql programing, It is an indicator which :

1- if close price of present candle be higher than close price of 13th previous candle then a dot appear under this candle .

2- if close price of present candle be lower than close price of 13th previous candle then a dot appear upper this candle .

Thank in advanced.

helijooop
helijooop  

Hi,

It is more than what i thought, i can change parameters and its so nice. here is a sample of what i described above .

Thank you

zeinoun
zeinoun  

Zigandzag

Dear all

Please help to get an alert when this zigzag paints an arrow

Thanks

Files:
zigandzag.mq4 16 kb
ecuaforex
ecuaforex  

Is similar, whit aler

rushmalta
rushmalta  

Message when arrow shows

Can someone add a message alert to this indicator please?

PipHacker
PipHacker  

Can AnyBody Disable this indicator's Sound Alert?

Hi Guy's

I am Using this indicator known as Nonlagdot

I want this indicator work's same as it's working but with no sound alert coz i dont like it's distrubing sound alert. Can anybody fix this problem?

& Post this indicator here as same as it's working but with only one change and that is no sound alert?

Thank's In Advance

PipHacker

PipHacker
PipHacker  
primajaya:
You can set the alert true or false;

Hi Thank you very much , now i have solved my problem. I really appreciate the effort's of peoples like you

Thank's

PipHacker

golden1
golden1  

Help!!

Can someone please add a wav sound and pop up alert feature for when

this indicator crosses? Just a nice wav sound and pop up alert when the lines cross.

Oh and can you make it paint an X on the chart? Would be great to set this signal apart if

an x could be painted above the current candle for a cross up and a x under the current candle

for a cross down for example. Anyone can help!? If not all, if you can add the alarm feature

asap.

This is a good coincidental indicator for my trading system and I know others use it for different

systems, would love to have this version with the alarm, even better alarm and paint so

I definitely won't miss it. lol

Love this forum and its tools and traders!

Thank you!!!

Brian

golden1

golden1
golden1  

Need alarm fast!

Can someone add an alarm and pop up alert when this indicator

is signaled please!

Thanks!

Brian

golden1
golden1  

Help!!

Ok nevermind the trend alarm, do we have somewhere already or can someone add for me pleaseeeee an alarm for JUST when then the magenta entry cci

line crosses the 0 line. Please pop up alert and alarm with red arrow down on candle it crossed and green for up painted on the chart real time.

Please..does anybody have this already. Not when they both cross, like is standard, but only based on the entry cci line, with pop up alert/alarm and painting the arrows on the candle when it crossed.

Thanks!!

Brian