Indicators with alerts/signal - page 243

moreyummy
moreyummy  

linuxxser, that's what i want. thanks.

are those ma cross is MA cross another-MA? in the other thread?

Is there one that will give me sound alert when changing color?

Perhaps I try them all. lol

Edit : The xpMA has sound alert too.

moreyummy
moreyummy  
bnbb2004:
I would really like to test something if someone can please get the Demark Line indicator to produce a signal/alert as soon as the blue/red dot appears versus a couple of bars later when the up/down arrow appears? TIA!

I think I saw one somewhere before for demark with alert.. maybe different indicator with similar name.

Linuxser:
Yes.

linuxser: I found something interesting with xpMA. the MA doesn't update tick by tick. I put the same MA from MT4, and xpMA with same MA, period. the MT4's MA will update tick by tick, so for all the bars that are new, these 2 MAs are different. Unless I refresh everything, so xpMA will calculate on close.

moreyummy
moreyummy  

Is there an HAMA with alert when the color changes?

moreyummy
moreyummy  

Is there a version of support.resistance(barry or non-barry version).mq4 with sound and email alert?

moreyummy
moreyummy  
increase:
This is exactly the same code with different name, I added the alert

Does it repaint also?

moreyummy
moreyummy  
dr.house7:
try it on m1 obviously next monday... today there's other to do

good idea.

increase:
Well not in the sense of repainting the lines like zigzag but it is always way late with its moves

Yes, at the moment, it seems the move is already finished and the other end of the Line is not there yet..

moreyummy
moreyummy  

Hello,

Im looking for candle formation with sound/email alert.

So each time there is morning start, evening star, doji etc and so on, it will alert me.

If you have something like this, let me know.

Thanks alot.

sparow21
sparow21  

need indicator(s)

hi everyone,

i was enjoying side-way tradings on gbpusd, suddenly the price went up very fast and high (probably they call it a "break-out") and the profit i earned with the side-ways were wiped out by the break-out.

can anyone please help me with any indicator or anything that i will be alerted when there will be such sudden change.

thank you.

sparow21
sparow21  

need indicator(s)

(I this indicator known as sidus.that can co the job.its a combination of 2 moving averages and RSI.i cant find any icon on my screen to help attach it for you.

its okay now. test it first.

Behold the Fxbs pips crazy mentality...........)

Pips Stunner,

thank you for your response. i will test the indicators soon after it is released.

i will get back to you for the result.

thank you again.

sparow21
sparow21  

(here is two version I found

sidus crossover alert is best( with rsi cci fillter) but signal and arrow, maybe printed later, does not update it self.

sidus v2 (will print arow when ever it cross) this one need to using with other indicator to see if trend is right

both indicator do has alert)

pipsstunner , mtuppers and fxbs,

thank you for the sidus indicators.

i think i must agree with fxbs's comment on those sidus.

i compared with the macd cross which i can get earlier signal when crossing.

sorry i still do not know how to attach the indicator and to quote to the page.

i will need somebody to teach me.

thank you all.