Indicators with alerts/signal - page 243

Need Alert

Hi, I'm new here so I can't post a dl, but can anyone add an alert to the "SREV" or "Super Signal" indicators.

I'm using these 2 on a live micro account.

Thank You,

Mike

audable alerts

hi,

i am trying to find an audable alert that will sound when i have hit my take profit/loss settings, does any one no if anything like this is avallabe

many thanks

keith

Thank You

Mtuppers,

thanks a mill, I'll try it as trading opens this week. Thanks again.

Mike

dt-zigzag lauer with alert

Does any know where i can get this dt-zigzag lauer indicator with alert?? It may nicely serve as support,resistant and trend direction.

wtcmc and philipswich:

both indicators you requested repaint so forget them

mtuppers:
after reading source code, alert is build in however...

it using two different wav file.

as I change to alert1.wav for buy alert2.wav for sale

try to find how to add personalize alert to put wav file in what folder...

comeon, M. just post the indi.- may be somebody would lean how-to, but most - newer, but we'll have like 20 same Q.s on every other page

wtcmc:
NewDigital, Do u have an indicator call "timing indicator",actually it is from a post from "gody 6000-abshafxs" somewhere in this forum.Could you help me out.I remember I have seen it before but have forgoten. Much appreciated.

what indicators are you using for that chart? looks good

Thanks

Thanks Mtuppers for adding the alert, much appreciated.

This indicator may repaint during backtesting, but in forward testing it works just fine.. If an arrow appears - it stays there! it is only if you restart mt4 or change timeframe you may get different arrows, but this is no problem when trading forward!

Thanks

Phil

increase:
Try this one, I played around with it, when you get fisher crossing 0 message, close it is going to reverse!

can anybody add sound alert to it, plz help !

Trade Monitor/Alerter for Open & Closed positions

Hi everyone.

I'm looking for an EA or Indicator, that will monitor the Terminal window and Alert me if any trade from any currency pair is opened and/or closed.

I have several EA's running on my PC, which do not have built in Alerts, so I would like to be alerted whenever a new position is opened and one is closed.

Once the trade is opened and I'm alerted to it, then I can monitor the position.

Hope someone can help.

thanks and regards

Reason: