[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 261

IgorM:
Yeah, I wish less of them, but after the SL it is nice to think where we go and look from the outside, it has been a long time since we had such high bars on the diaries, I think those who are used to outlive the losses are going down

Hi, what does Sultonov's indicator (H4) show?

Tantrik:

hello, what does the Sultonov indicator show (H4) a reversal?

I don't use Sultanov's tool, but you can use it to visually estimate the time the price has passed to take out targets, so I posted a screenshot yesterday

I don't see any reversals, I don't see anything, as there is no "price swing", the price goes down, and where to? - I will not even guess, to the end of the week just watch, and at the end of the week look where the week closed

ZS: the month will be bearish i expected, but i do not want it to be like this and without pullbacks....

Tantrik:

Hi, what does the Sultonov's indium show (H4) a reversal?
Still falling, no reversal in sight yet, if only a pullback, will be visible tomorrow.

margaret:
Why don't we say anything? What's to read?)))

IgorM:

I don't use Sultanov's tool, but you can use it to visually estimate the time the price has passed to take out targets, so I posted a screenshot yesterday

I don't see any reversals, I don't see anything as there is no "price swing", it just goes down, and where to? - I will not even guess, until the end of the week just watch, and at the end of the week watch where the week closed

so look what the induke sult. shows (screenshot please) (1.4145 - reversal - temporary or permanent I do not know)

Evgen157:
Why don't we say anything? Read what?)))

The single currency remains under pressure on Wednesday after an international ratings agency warned it could downgrade major French banks such as BNP Paribas, Société Générale and Crédit Agricole.
In addition, the euro continues to be plagued by ongoing discussions among European officials over who will bear the brunt of the new financial bailout for Greece.
German Chancellor Angela Merkel and French President Nicolas Sarkozy on June 17 will try to find common denominator in the matter.
The single currency remained under pressure after the publication of the strong consumer inflation report in the USA and also despite the significant fall of the New York Fed index.
Thus, the US statistics today showed a 0.2% increase in the consumer price index for May, forgiving analysts' forecast of +0.1%. The core indicator, which excludes volatile components such as food and energy prices, rose by 0.3% (the maximum growth since July 2008).
Meanwhile, the New York Fed's manufacturing activity index unexpectedly fell in June to -7.8 points (the lowest since November) from 11.9 points in May. Analysts had forecast a rise in the index to 12p.
The British pound declined against the dollar after a report published this morning showed a bigger-than-forecast increase in the number of jobless claims - by 19,600 in May after 16,900 a month earlier. The average forecast was 6,500.
The dollar strengthened against major currencies on inflation data and as major global stock exchanges fell, boosting demand for currencies with save heaven status.

I'm kind of starting to bounce back ...

Evgen157:
Why don't we say anything? What's to read?)))
Ireland can and Greece can't?

If Ireland can force the big debt holders to reduce the interest on their bonds, why can't Greece do it?

The question becomes relevant because Ireland has demanded that members of the IMF allow it to cut the interest on the securities of the largest shareholders in Anglo Irish Bank.

The bailout for Ireland was given on the condition that large debt holders were protected from risk as opposed to smaller ones. And now what happens: the rules change right in the middle of the game. This is destabilising and making investors more and more inclined to believe that Greece will inevitably default.

itum:
I'm kind of getting a turnaround ...

I think it's just a pullback it might not even be bad, but this bar will be full most likely.

Look at the NQ 100 index - down since 01.06 ... 1,437 points already

Something interesting is brewing... maybe a new crisis is coming for the americans?

Reason: