andama
andama  

XO method no Alert for Indicator ?

XO method Valeo

two full threads since 2006

correct fxb,

i read all threads, no XO_MTF indi with alert in this thread i found ?? !! please help me !!!

Good trades all

hiachiever
hiachiever  

Need XO.mq4

andama:
this indicator without alert... so is they anyway to add an alert when the XO changed the colour ?? All the best,

Andama,

I am happy to add an alert to this indicator. However I will need the "XO.mq4" that the MTF version references.

Please post and I will get it done for you.

All the best,

Hiachiever.

hiachiever
hiachiever  

Andama,

I am happy to add an alert to this indicator. However I will need the "XO.mq4" that the MTF version references.QUOTE]

Ignore my last post. I found the XO.mq4 file on another thread, and have now added alerts to the MTF version of the XO indicator.

All the best.

Hiachiever

andama
andama  

XO -- Alert for Indicator ?

Hi hiachiever

great thanks for Alert in ZZ_MTF_XO 2 Indicator !!!!

When I look in Chart the XO Indi ist stable ?? You can Alert for XO and

XO MTF A v1 ??

Many Thanks in Advance !!

Good trading all

andama
andama  

ZZ_MTF_XO A v1 repainting !! ??

Good trading all

fxbs
fxbs  
andama:
Good trading all

as fare as i know - nature of this indi - very good but - it will "recharge" - (resets, recalculates) on Timeframe switch, so what they doing for many years - they keeping one dedicated chart open for XO only (entry/exit confirmation) - it shouln't repaint if you not switch Timeframes (you can use right mouse click or /Menu/ Chart /Refresh button) to make sure it fresh

ask Valeo (XO thread) for more info

[Deleted]  

Could someone add an alert to VoltyChoppy? It should alert when dark red and dark blue. Also, how would I go about getting an email alert from an indicator.

hiachiever
hiachiever  
jerzhere:
Could someone add an alert to VoltyChoppy? It should alert when dark red and dark blue. Also, how would I go about getting an email alert from an indicator.

Please post the MQ4 version of indicator.

[Deleted]  

Here is the VoltyChoppy indicator. I think it is the latest version.

Paakari
Paakari  

A/d

Is there Accumulation/Distribution indicator, what counts A/D values from say last 20 candels and draw median price of those 20candels to the A/D indicator screen?