Indicators with alerts/signal - page 122

XO method no Alert for Indicator ?

XO method Valeo

two full threads since 2006

correct fxb,

i read all threads, no XO_MTF indi with alert in this thread i found ?? !! please help me !!!

Good trades all

Need XO.mq4

andama:
this indicator without alert... so is they anyway to add an alert when the XO changed the colour ?? All the best,

Andama,

I am happy to add an alert to this indicator. However I will need the "XO.mq4" that the MTF version references.

Please post and I will get it done for you.

All the best,

Hiachiever.

Andama,

I am happy to add an alert to this indicator. However I will need the "XO.mq4" that the MTF version references.QUOTE]

Ignore my last post. I found the XO.mq4 file on another thread, and have now added alerts to the MTF version of the XO indicator.

All the best.

Hiachiever

XO -- Alert for Indicator ?

Hi hiachiever

great thanks for Alert in ZZ_MTF_XO 2 Indicator !!!!

When I look in Chart the XO Indi ist stable ?? You can Alert for XO and

XO MTF A v1 ??

Many Thanks in Advance !!

Good trading all

ZZ_MTF_XO A v1 repainting !! ??

Good trading all

andama:
Good trading all

as fare as i know - nature of this indi - very good but - it will "recharge" - (resets, recalculates) on Timeframe switch, so what they doing for many years - they keeping one dedicated chart open for XO only (entry/exit confirmation) - it shouln't repaint if you not switch Timeframes (you can use right mouse click or /Menu/ Chart /Refresh button) to make sure it fresh

ask Valeo (XO thread) for more info

Could someone add an alert to VoltyChoppy? It should alert when dark red and dark blue. Also, how would I go about getting an email alert from an indicator.

jerzhere:
Could someone add an alert to VoltyChoppy? It should alert when dark red and dark blue. Also, how would I go about getting an email alert from an indicator.

Please post the MQ4 version of indicator.

Here is the VoltyChoppy indicator. I think it is the latest version.

A/d

Is there Accumulation/Distribution indicator, what counts A/D values from say last 20 candels and draw median price of those 20candels to the A/D indicator screen?

Reason: