Indicators with alerts/signal - page 30

y09ster
y09ster  

Hi mibi, i love this indicator, it's great, but i notice : "the balance time for the next bar closed" only is moving when the rate is moving, can you fix this , and look like the minimum time i can set is " 1 minute", can you change it to minimum "30 sec" b4 bar close. Thanks, great indicator

mibl:
I don't know if I am right here posting this basic time based alarm indicator (if not please tell me).

bar_close_alarm_V1.mq4

Attached you find the indicator (my first programmed) which gives a sound signal x (standard 2) minutes before the next bar closes.

It helps (me) to follow a trading system based on a higher time frame. F.e. with the standard settings you get a reminder 2 minutes before the next bar closing (f.e. tf 30) is near - so that you are able to look at the chart and decide if you want to trade on the next opening bar or not. Then it is not necessary to look at the watch the whole time.

hope you enjoy

mibl
dennisbelle
dennisbelle  

EMA crossover signal

Does the EMA crossover signal give an audible alert? Example: Does a bell ring or is it just a visual on the price graph?

Thanks,

Dennis

dennisbelle
dennisbelle  

EMA crossover signal

Any chance to program it so a bell rings until shut off when the cross occurs? That way I don't have to watch the computer screen constantly and at night it will wake me up.

dennisbelle
dennisbelle  

Crossed Alerts

I need it for the 50 ema and the 2 ema. I do not know how to program it. Can some help me with this. Thanks, Dennis

dennisbelle
dennisbelle  

Voice alert

New digital,

Yes I tried the voice alert but I had two problems

1. I don't know what type of MA's the program was using (I want ema's)

2. When I put it on the chart the voice apparently was giving every cross from the beginning of the chart. I let it run about 5 minutes and then I shut if off by using control-alt-delete.

dennisbelle
dennisbelle  

Bell Alert

The only other thing I can hope for is the bell to not just ring once but to ring until I shut it off because some times it take a while to wake up!!

Thanks for the help

Dennis

dennisbelle
dennisbelle  

Bell Alert

Yes New Digital that is the one I am using, thanks for the help

fxt
fxt  

ASCTrend with sound Alert

opps no more need for it

fxt
fxt  

price crossing alert

Does anyone know where i can find an indicator/Script that will sound an alarm and send an email when price closes above/below a certain price or above/below a moving average.

Thanks

fxt
fxt  

Thanks, do you have also one can you modify it to also use close above or below Moving averages.

Thanks again