Email - page 6

gfsignals.com

Try checking out gfsignals.com they have an ea that allows for that. I don't know how to setup it up ,but its a start

mt4 basic help

Hey Guys,

Help me with the basics of mt4 editor.I have found some email alerts codes on this forum which I want. How do I go impliment this in the Metaeditor , since I don't know much about programming.I just want to be able to use it in metatrader charts. Pls kindly help.

Forex025:
Hey Guys, Help me with the basics of mt4 editor.I have found some email alerts codes on this forum which I want. How do I go impliment this in the Metaeditor , since I don't know much about programming.I just want to be able to use it in metatrader charts. Pls kindly help.

Implemente an alert isn't just copy and past a piece of code in an indicator. You must also write the conditions when the indicator will alert. Also an alert can ring each bar if conditions are still true ... or when reverse signal ... or for re-entry signal ... etc.

If you start in mql coding, it isn't the first thing to learn.

FerruFx

Free email EA for autotrading

Hi guys,

I'm looking for an EA that polls my email account and executes a trade based on it's content. GFSignals uses these for their trading signals but I'd like to find a copy that I can use outside their system.

It's an EA that reads email messages in your mailbox that you define, gets info such as the currency pair, buy/sell, price, SL etc and executes the trade on your MT4 platform. The EA properties allow you to choose how many lots you want to trade, amount of slippage you allow, email account and password, etc.

Thanks.

Need a Hand with this sendmail alert

Hope someone can help here. Sure it is simple but I am lost and have tried.

The alert sends an e-mail but sends more than one email.

I would appreciate it if someone here could look at this and alter the code with some time out function (60 seconds perhaps) or sleep function after it sends out the first email.

if(Send_mail == true)

{

SendMail("Trade Signal Alert Up ", Symbol() + " on the " +

Period() + " minute chart.");

Thanking everyone in advance

Pheniox

Pheniox,

Sleep() will sleep for milliseconds, 360 is one minute.

GmailSend Library

Not sure if anyone has any use for this, but attached is a library that will allow one to send an email from MetaTrader using Gmail's service.

It is called like this:

#import "GmailSend.dll"

bool SendGmail(string emailFrom, string emailTo,

string emailSubject, string emailMessage,

string gmailUsername, string gmailPassword);

#import

Files:
gmailsend.zip  557 kb

dwmcqueen:
Not sure if anyone has any use for this, but attached is a library that will allow one to send an email from MetaTrader using Gmail's service.

It is called like this:

#import "GmailSend.dll"

bool SendGmail(string emailFrom, string emailTo,

string emailSubject, string emailMessage,

string gmailUsername, string gmailPassword);

#import

Hi,

Do you have the source?

Of course...

Files:
gmailsend_1.zip  65 kb

dwmcqueen: