Indicators with alerts/signal - page 812

bjwine06
bjwine06  
bjwine06:
I am actually searching through that thread already. I understand the indicator is not a TMA , but I can't change the name. I have not found an "LWMA Bands" indicator that gives the same results and has the alerts I need. This indicator is exactly what I need, but missing the alerts I need added. I am still searching though, I am halfway through and have not found what I'm looking for. Thanks

Nevermind, I found the keltner band indicator. Right on ! Thanks for suggestion

bjwine06
bjwine06  
bjwine06:
Nevermind, I found the keltner band indicator. Right on ! Thanks for suggestion

Would it be possible to eliminate reoccuring signals on each bar ? For example price penetrates upper band and signal is generated on that bar, price continues to stay above band, but signals are no longer generated until price touches lower band and vice versa.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
bjwine06:
Would it be possible to eliminate reoccuring signals on each bar ? For example price penetrates upper band and signal is generated on that bar, price continues to stay above band, but signals are no longer generated until price touches lower band and vice versa.

Bjwine, looking in the code think if you change alertsOnHighLow to false then you will be using close price, that should eliminate the problem, because is using it as true and price making new highs and lows then the alerts will go off accordingly.

ameet72
ameet72  

mrtools / mladen i am looking out for wpr with %k or ma where can i get this indi with %k ?

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
ameets1972:
mrtools / mladen i am looking out for wpr with %k or ma where can i get this indi with %k ?

What is "%k" on a wpr indicator?

ameet72
ameet72  

mladen i had seen a indi with william %R along with that there is a SMA included in Chartnexsus software, in a single indi. wanted to know if there is one in MT4.... it is not %k? I will try if i can provide a screen shot of the same

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
ameets1972:
mladen i had seen a indi with william %R along with that there is a SMA included in Chartnexsus software, in a single indi. wanted to know if there is one in MT4.... it is not %k? I will try if i can provide a screen shot of the same

You can use Stochastic (stochastic - 100 = wpr)

I think that it is what you are looking for

ameet72
ameet72  

attached a screen shot

Files:
ameet72
ameet72  

mladen another screen shot of M4 downloaded from another forum

Files:
ameet72
ameet72  

mladen yes your advise is perfect.... it is same like stochastic.... only wanted to know if there is such type of indi ?