Cross! - page 19

Trading System

Hi,guys. I mixed some some indicators in this template. But I have one problem. I want a signal alert when ema9 and ema18 croses. Exactly alert after 10 pips going down or up or if you have better tool, I will appreceate and thanked. In this template alerts sound only after closed bars,but i want after crossed ema(9 and 18).

3MA cross with trend filter

dear all,

is this 3 MA indicator with below conditions available here?

- 1 fast MA , e.g 10 SMA

- 1 medium MA, e.g 20 SMA

- 1 long term MA, e.g 50 EMA

Condition:

When 2 faster MA are above Long term MA, only display the buy signals of the 2 faster cross overs.

When 2 faster MA are below Long term MA, only display the sell signals of the 2 faster cross overs.

The rational is to use the Slower MA, e,g 100 MA as a filter.

tks.

awsl:
dear all,

is this 3 MA indicator with below conditions available here?

- 1 fast MA , e.g 10 SMA

- 1 medium MA, e.g 20 SMA

- 1 long term MA, e.g 50 EMA

Condition:

When 2 faster MA are above Long term MA, only display the buy signals of the 2 faster cross overs.

When 2 faster MA are below Long term MA, only display the sell signals of the 2 faster cross overs.

The rational is to use the Slower MA, e,g 100 MA as a filter.

tks.

I know it's a long thread, but it`s there: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173235

Petor

mystified:
Hi Fxbs , Linuxser, I have tried to create a MA cross indicator with alert but I failed.I compared different codes with similar crosses with alert(WMA cross,EMAcross etc..) still no success.I would appreciate if yous can help.Thanks in advance.

Snake is one for my love MA. Thank You very much, for this beautiful Indicator! Thank You!

Petor

mystified:
Hi Fxbs , Linuxser, I have tried to create a MA cross indicator with alert but I failed.I compared different codes with similar crosses with alert(WMA cross,EMAcross etc..) still no success.I would appreciate if yous can help.Thanks in advance.

Snake is one, for belive MA-Indicators for Trade. Thank You very much Senior Mistified for this wonderful Indicator! Thank You!

Alternative to Delta ?

I've been testing the MA cross with a delta, lets say 15 pips, between Slow and Fast MA; the problem is that having the delta based on the difference between the averages when you have a flat market, to move the 15 pips, you end up needing a huge move on the fast MA and you end up with a signal at the end of a trade, on the other hand, if I decrease the delta I will have a lot of false crosses on a choppy market.

I would gladly take any sugestions in how to "fix" this.

Would it be possible to use a visual cross instead of the MA value going to the indicator, I mean, lets say we dump the delta and visually wait for a cross and somehow tell the indicator to check the previous candle for a cross.

Again, any help would be appreciated.

Free EA from FXCM

Forex | currency trading | forex trading | forex broker has a metatrader 4 page under PLATFORMS for the public. On it you will find a number of free EAs. They have what you want, but so far my forward testing of it is a wash on 1H and 4H charts.

mladens 3ma cross modified (severely , beloved warn. buffers gone (very unhappy aboudit)

Is there one here with email alert?

Could someone add a shift to this crossover indicator

I new to the forum so sorry if i did not post this in the right place. I have been using this indicator for a little while and was wondering if anyone could put a shift. I would like to have a 8 ema line on the close with a shift of -1 . Any help would be much appreciated.

Reason: