Follow The Bouncing Pip - page 159

re-paint=re-pain

Hi guys, I just found this forum n following this thread, but it's so hard to read top to toe. 150+ pages huh! When I m in 1/3 pages.... ding!! I got the lamp...

(Sorry if it's lamp already light before, somewhere....)

Anyone knows all the ZZ indicators will repaint when the price move againts it (thats why it called a future trading ). That is the fact.

The idea is.....

Is it possible to modify all the ZZ indi we have, change to LET IT REPAINT, let it be himself with his colour/form from the first time his appearing on the chart?

So, we can make a calculation, which indi has the less re-paint, that's the one!!

I m not a programmer, but I think it's possible.

Less repaint, less repain.

Pippo.

Forex 11 & rest of great senior traders in this great thread, any thoughts about trading in this tricky week espically bfr the big news??

BK

droesparky:
are you using par sar on 1hr chart and taking the zigzag when par sar shows the same direction? Par sar always seems so late to me.

im taking the 4hr chart....and par sar just doing great...for me it not too late the par sar give signal...as its comfirm the FTC....later i'll try it on the 1hr chart

renlks:
Hi guys, I just found this forum n following this thread, but it's so hard to read top to toe. 150+ pages huh! When I m in 1/3 pages.... ding!! I got the lamp...

(Sorry if it's lamp already light before, somewhere....)

Anyone knows all the ZZ indicators will repaint when the price move againts it (thats why it called a future trading ). That is the fact.

The idea is.....

Is it possible to modify all the ZZ indi we have, change to LET IT REPAINT, let it be himself with his colour/form from the first time his appearing on the chart?

So, we can make a calculation, which indi has the less re-paint, that's the one!!

I m not a programmer, but I think it's possible.

Less repaint, less repain.

Pippo.

There is no LESS repaint with this indicator on the indicator with the yellow arrows first that is pure repaint history, so if you use and follow this indicator you have massive draw down.If you used this on gbp/usd H1 you would've gone short on 24/10 at 2.0551 and now price is 2.0798 on 31st so this is a BAD indicator.

kjhfdgjfhdghdf:
There is no LESS repaint with this indicator on the indicator with the yellow arrows first that is pure repaint history, so if you use and follow this indicator you have massive draw down.If you used this on gbp/usd H1 you would've gone short on 24/10 at 2.0551 and now price is 2.0798 on 31st so this is a BAD indicator.

I agree that by itself this indicator is bad, but with some confirming indicators/price action it could do well.

Taking every arrow on this would be disastrous!!

A good mechanical filter is the nonlagdot with a 10 setting, but I use also a combination of price pattern and sup/res analysis...I could never use this completely mechanically or with an EA...that's just me, though.

wow

Wow I hope everyone got in on the short gbp/jpy today. It looks like it might be a good one.

Additional indicators

I agree that this system needs a good second or third indicator for confirmation. Like many of you I use QQE and MFI at 14. I have found that when the non lag line and QQE and FMI are all in agreement, it is a pretty good percentage trade. I started a $20,000.00 demo account 6 weeks ago and right now it is up 21%.Initially, I made some stupid trades and some trial trades to see how they went. While I was doing that the account would go up and then I would give it all back and then some. The last couple of weeks I have tied to treat this account more like my live account and be a little more cautious. It seems to be paying off.

Since 10-22-07 I have made $6282.63 trading on this demo account using 2 lots on each order at a time. The account was down to $17971 and I decided it was time to quit being greedy and quit looking for trades that looked good but didn't have total confirmation. I have traded EJ, GY, EU, & GU since that date. There have been 14 trades, 11 wins and three losses. I use an overall trailing profit EA to close trades when I am away from the computer. I like to get between 50 and 100 pips but sometimes if the indicators are turning against me I get out with what I can. I trade on the 1 hr chart and sometimes will go to the 30M or 4H to see what it looks like, but most of mydecisions are using the 1H.

Usually I have no more than 2 active trades at any given time. That is a fairly heavy risk but if all three indicators are in agreement I usually feel pretty good. I will keep forward testing before I use my real account but I like the feel of this system and I think if you put in the time to learn it and read the indicators and don't force a trade just because you want it to be the one, it works quite well. Not 100% obviously but often enough to be profitable. Like any ssytem youo have to get used to it and get a feel for the indicators. Nothing is always right and this thing can give you some bad reads, but if you use the checks and balances it is a good system that should be able to work for almost anyone.

Cheers!

Mark

to refine this strategy

Hi

I like to thank everybody who participated in enhancing the trade strategy especially this one.

But one final this is required from the qualified staff

Bcz many and many indicators

bcz many and ways on how to use their combinations

bcz of many and many charts and TF...etc...

based on these hesitations we would be very grateful if the experienced people spend the last effort to write down the refined strategy and its templates--- in a, b,c ways in order to have everybody doing the same steps in order to finalise the how to use it in live trades.

This strategy is wide and open to many criteria, we dont want to stop here.

Mr BigBear,your prompt continuation is much appreciated.

rgds

QQE with alert

hi all,

is there any qqe with alert (sound/display) in this forum? sound/display alert trigger when qqe cross. can someone show me where to find it? thanks in advance.

Reason: