Indicators with alerts/signal - page 781

pavaka
pavaka  

silence is a form of reply by itself...

niftybeginner:
Hi mladen can you reply to my post please..
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
niftybeginner:
Hi mladen, I found the .MQ4 file. Could you please give me the formula. Sorry to disturb you

First (middle level - day open)

First level up : MathPow((MathSqrt(openDay) + level1*order), 2)

Second level up : MathPow((MathSqrt(openDay) + level2*order), 2)

Third level up : MathPow((MathSqrt(openDay) + level3*order), 2) up to level 7 where levels are

double level1 = 1.25;

double level2 = 2.50;

double level3 = 3.33;

double level4 = 5;

double level5 = 6.66;

double level6 = 7.5;

double level7 = 10;

for lower levels the same except the "+" is replaced with "-"

niftybeginner
niftybeginner  

Thank you very much for your help mladen. You rock buddy.!!!!!!!!!!

Sebastian Felix
Sebastian Felix  

customcandle.mq4

can someone help to fix this indy to accommodate the new build. I would appreciate if you could also create a minimum minute to confirm before an alert signal appear.

customcandle.mq4

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
felixseb7:
customcandle.mq4

can someone help to fix this indy to accommodate the new build. I would appreciate if you could also create a minimum minute to confirm before an alert signal appear.

customcandle.mq4

felixseb7

Use the one from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page464

PS: custom candle does not have any alerts. Nor does the custom candles, any time frame indicator

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Updated TDI (traders dynamic index) with alerts to be new metatrader 4 compatible : tdi_red_green_alerts_mtf_2.02_nmc.mq4

emmany4
emmany4  

Hello Mladen and the other great guys of this forum, thanks for all the great works. Pls help to add alert to this indicator when the Red and Blue Square shows up. I included the second indicator, it needs it to show up on the chart. Thanks in advance.

emmany4
emmany4  
emmany4:
Hello Mladen and the other great guys of this forum, thanks for all the great works. Pls help to add alert to this indicator when the Red and Blue Square shows up. I included the second indicator, it needs it to show up on the chart. Thanks in advance.

Hello Mladen, pls am waiting for ur response. Thanks in advance.

sten123
sten123  
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
emmany4:

emmany4

For some reason beyond my comprehension, that indicator freezes my visual back test (even though it works in normal mode). Anyway, judging from the code and from what I see in a normal work, that indicator will change those signals as new high or low are formed (in short - it will repaint)

In my opinion I think that it is better not to use it in signaling mode but just for estimations (as any zigzag or high low kind of indicator is used)