Beta Testing of MetaTrader 5 Has Started! - page 37

current vertical scales down only. will there be ability to scale up chart via vertical scale? and ability to increase space between bars, ability to scale area by mouse, and, etc. esignal and fxcm active trader has this features. they are very useful i think. hope mt5 will have this features and maybe more.

and maybe to redesign mt ui with wpf and to have a greater ui then fxcm active trader ui. i know this is not important but im a big fan of ui. current mt5 ui is ok too anyway

some not so necessarily wishes .... :-)

Maybee, it would be good to have an always on top pop-up window showing current trade information right below in picture.... to show info when to main window is minimized or is not the active window ... :-)

can someone please give me a link where i can learn to convert my mq4 files to mq5.thank in advance.

Well, ability to lock indicator windows to main window. Ability to save this settings to profiles. And ability copy this settings from one profile and paste to other profile. I find this very useful, dont ya???

And 3D candlesticks, please. Why 3D? Simply. We need more information abt price action.
Having said that let me explain what i speculated this time. We can have 3D property for candlesticks only and the rotate function for 3D cadles only and with this function we will rotate the candlesticks and see what the secret informations lives behind the price moves.. joking :D

And not a ray lines. Esp, horizontal lines...

ijai wrote >>
can someone please give me a link where i can learn to convert my mq4 files to mq5.thank in advance.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/121011/page18.

It's probably best to use the conversion scripts as a learning tool, and I don't think they convert the trading functions (OrderSend etc).

You should also look at the growing number of how-to articles on //

Paul

I got some ideas :D -> 1. ability saving profiles to disk as a file and ability to open profile files. Maybe, some want to share his or her profile with others,, i think it would be good to have this feature. 2. and ability adding description to chart windows. Why?.. Just to have a little representation about attached chart window. If there is several chart windows in the profile, it would be good to have some info what the hell is those windows.

I have profile named eurusd, and have 3 eurusd chart windows in this profile and so want to add descriptions to those windows :-)

from me with my lovely wishes :-)

i really have one very important suggestion!!!!!!

would you please add a "history replay" function, this founction in the software "forex tester 2" is perfect...during the replay, you can change the timeframes, change the forex pairs....and you can make notes and put orders...this function is very very important for us...

and another one, about the "draw text" button, it just allowed to input limited number of words and only one line...please remove all of this limits, so we can input unlimited words in multiple lines.

ability copying lines by dragging only one of the sides of the lines (left, or right :D) with saving other side's position same (Pressing ctrl and dragging line copies a line, but it would be good to save position of the one of the sides same)

Reason: