Requests & Ideas - page 108

Modified indicators to avoid problems described here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179671/page2

Dear Mladen,

Kindly can we get the same indicator (AtrTrend), but with the bar option on chart and/or histo option in separate window like a selection , so we can chose. If it is possible in one indicator for MT4.

Thanks in advance my dear

yours,

Khaliddxd

macd vulumes mtf & divergence

Mladen,

Good afternoon,

Could you add the option to work with volume / no volume in this indicator "macd vulumes", and divergence with the price?

macd_of_vulumes.mq4

Thanks

Files:

Channel indicator..

Hi Mladen or MrTools..

Can one of you please make a channel indicator for me?. The channel should have 3 zones with 33% each.

I have added a picture so you can see what i mean.

Hope one of you have the time to help??

Regards

Halvard

Files:
channel.jpeg  81 kb

Halvard

No problem, but what is the 100% and what is the main indicator? I mean, is it a regular linear regression channel indicator in which you would like the channel divided int 3 parts or it is something else?

PS: if it is a linear regression, then it would be something like this :

regards

Mladen

halvardu:
Hi Mladen or MrTools..

Can one of you please make a channel indicator for me?. The channel should have 3 zones with 33% each.

I have added a picture so you can see what i mean.

Hope one of you have the time to help??

Regards

Halvard

Hi Mladen..

Yes its a linear regression channel (I think?), but I want to be manually )

I now use the Equidistant channel that comes with Metatrader, so I just want to have 3 zones when I attack it to the

chart.

Hope you understand?

Thanks for the fast reply

Halvard

mladen:
Halvard

No problem, but what is the 100% and what is the main indicator? I mean, is it a regular linear regression channel indicator in which you would like the channel divided int 3 parts or it is something else?

PS: if it is a linear regression, then it would be something like this :

regards

Mladen

Hi halvardu,

You can use this channel indicator from new channel trading system:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173261/page17

Or this : it creates a linear regression channel object on chart and adds 2 lines to it (the lines the you asked for) The problem is that I can not avoid the middle line drawing (it is a built in object and I can not modify it - and, unfortunately, there is no way to create custom objects in metatrader)

Other than that, it has all the good parts of objects : you can move it around (simply move the regression channel object as any other object), resize it as you wish, it will stay on chart if you change time frames or symbols (it will adjust itself automatically on symbols change) and all the time the additional lines are going to be drawn by the indicator (just wait for the next tick for the lines to be drawn if they are still not updated - it is because you can move around the object while there are no ticks and indicator will be drawn when a tick comes in). Also you can have multiple indicators on chart (set the ChannelNameparameter to unique name for that purpose)

So, this one is a hybrid of a regular indicator and a regular metatrader object

Thanks for the help, but its not quite what I was looking for.. And I want to set the channel highs and lows myself.

But thanks for the help

newdigital:
Hi halvardu,

You can use this channel indicator from new channel trading system:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173261/page17

That was a really nice indicator Mladen, but its not quite wat i had in mind..Sorry..

Is it possible for you to do the same thing with Equidistant channel indicator?? I think that is the right indi to use?

Really sorry for the trouble

Regards

Halvard

mladen:
:)

Or this : it creates a linear regression channel object on chart and adds 2 lines to it (the lines the you asked for) The problem is that I can not avoid the middle line drawing (it is a built in object and I can not modify it - and, unfortunately, there is no way to create custom objects in metatrader)

Other than that, it has all the good parts of objects : you can move it around (simply move the regression channel object as any other object), resize it as you wish, it will stay on chart if you change time frames or symbols (it will adjust itself automatically on symbols change) and all the time the additional lines are going to be drawn by the indicator (just wait for the next tick for the lines to be drawn if they are still not updated - it is because you can move around the object while there are no ticks and indicator will be drawn when a tick comes in). Also you can have multiple indicators on chart (set the ChannelNameparameter to unique name for that purpose)

So, this one is a hybrid of a regular indicator and a regular metatrader object
Reason: