Requests & Ideas - page 108

vishalgandhi
vishalgandhi  

Mtf-superTrend nrp new correct & Donchian Channel 3

Hi Mladen,

I was wondering if could be possible to convert this indicators from mq4 to mq5.

Thanks in advance.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Atr trend - mtf and alerts, metatrader 5 version ...

Vishal

Here is the Atr trend for now (I renamed it to atr trend since it is actually that : an atr trend, I think it is better to call it a name of what it actually is doing). Added alerts to it too. Kept the look exactly the same as the mt4 version

regards

Mladen

vishal gandhi:
Hi Mladen,

I was wondering if could be possible to convert this indicators from mq4 to mq5.

Thanks in advance.
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

And this variation (with 2 sub-variations) : it allows you to choose if you want color candles (upper picture) or color bars (lower picture - it is the default setting)

In the end, it depends on preferences if you wish to use the line version (which allows stop loss setting according to indicator value too) or you want "only" to see the trend (the bars-candles version)

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Modified indicators to avoid problems described here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179671/page2

khaliddxd
khaliddxd  

Dear Mladen,

Kindly can we get the same indicator (AtrTrend), but with the bar option on chart and/or histo option in separate window like a selection , so we can chose. If it is possible in one indicator for MT4.

Thanks in advance my dear

yours,

Khaliddxd

bebeshel
bebeshel  

macd vulumes mtf & divergence

Mladen,

Good afternoon,

Could you add the option to work with volume / no volume in this indicator "macd vulumes", and divergence with the price?

macd_of_vulumes.mq4

Thanks

Files:
halvardu
halvardu  

Channel indicator..

Hi Mladen or MrTools..

Can one of you please make a channel indicator for me?. The channel should have 3 zones with 33% each.

I have added a picture so you can see what i mean.

Hope one of you have the time to help??

Regards

Halvard

Files:
channel.jpeg 81 kb
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Halvard

No problem, but what is the 100% and what is the main indicator? I mean, is it a regular linear regression channel indicator in which you would like the channel divided int 3 parts or it is something else?

PS: if it is a linear regression, then it would be something like this :

regards

Mladen

halvardu:
Hi Mladen or MrTools..

Can one of you please make a channel indicator for me?. The channel should have 3 zones with 33% each.

I have added a picture so you can see what i mean.

Hope one of you have the time to help??

Regards

Halvard
halvardu
halvardu  

Hi Mladen..

Yes its a linear regression channel (I think?), but I want to be manually )

I now use the Equidistant channel that comes with Metatrader, so I just want to have 3 zones when I attack it to the

chart.

Hope you understand?

Thanks for the fast reply

Halvard

mladen:
Halvard

No problem, but what is the 100% and what is the main indicator? I mean, is it a regular linear regression channel indicator in which you would like the channel divided int 3 parts or it is something else?

PS: if it is a linear regression, then it would be something like this :

regards

Mladen
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

Hi halvardu,

You can use this channel indicator from new channel trading system:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173261/page17