Macd Indicator Needed - page 3

Hello,

Can any one help to provide MACD as per attached image?

If can, the one in main chart too!

Thank you.

Files:

this macd color

p2099:
this macd color

Thanks a lot! How about the indi in the main window? Its not MACD, right?

Maybe, someone else can help here?

Regards!

2 colours for histogram

Hi

Could someone pls be so kind as to code this macd so that the colours are diff. I want it not to change colour for when above below the zeroline, but to show green if the histogram bar has a higher value than the previous bar and blue if it has a value less then the previous bar.

Thank you.

Su, i just posted couple in Macd thread

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum (post 31)

MACD indicator needs help of Coder

Hi,

Please, I would appreciate if anyone can change the histogram into 2 colors, in this MTF MACD indicator.

Files:
5syste.gif  26 kb

2 color MACD

Pucio:
Hi, Please, I would appreciate if anyone can change the histogram into 2 colors, in this MTF MACD indicator.

I altered the supplied MACD and it appears to work alright however give it a go and see what happens as i have not tried it on a live feed.

mtf_macd_2color.mq4

Files:

Appreciation

Thank you Cja a lot for help.

Need a new MACD way to trade.

Hi can anyone help me about the following way?

The box will be between two crossing......I guess the thing will be clearer from the image.I want a box of highest price and lowest price between two crossing of MACD line.....I call it MACD crossing.I shall trade based on this in the next MACD up or downtrend.If the box is broken in upper frame I shall go for long and vice versa.

And it will be very good to see the box of higher TF in lower TF I mean double box will be very preferable .

regards.

Files:
macdbox.gif  28 kb

Macd 12-26-9

Files:
Reason: