Indicators with alerts/signal - page 148

ariswn
ariswn  

thanks a lot!!

banzai:
MTF Stochastic with Alerts Here it is and it's MTF too. You can turn the alert on or off. It'll alert only once per bar and not per second. It also draws a dot when the stoch crosses over 80 or 20. You can turn it on or off. Kewl.

wow... thnks banzai, i already use 10 3 3 stoch with 20 n 80 level... i guess will more accurate with alerts.i hope greats result when i combine with macd... thanks again!!

shaijudubai
shaijudubai  

Email Alert

Anybody can include email alert when changes buy and sell signal..

EWRIGHTHSA
EWRIGHTHSA  

Alarms

Many Are Asking The Question But I Don't See A Clear Answer. I Want A Charting System With An Alarm That Tells Me When Ema's Crossing. I Want It To Be Able To Either Work With My Current Platform Or Be A Separate Charting Sotware. I Need An Audible Alarm. I Can Not Open Mq4 Formats So Those Attachments Don't Help Me.SomeONE Help Me. Thanks.

kent786
kent786  
bulegila:
Hello and a Happy New Year to all...

I am posting this in hopes that I may find someone who can code an indicator with an alert and possibly an EA for a simple channel break system that I have backtested manually with decent results.

an arrow with alert when price opens AND closes outside of a price channel (in this case 10 SMMA high and low) but with option to change type of MA, it would be great if it could be programed only to alert when price also closes higher/lower than the previous candle and only alert once when this occurs. this would be on any time frame and any pair as well. Please see attachment to clarify...

Thanks and may the new year be prosperous for all !!

Hai, appreciate assistance if anyone could advise where to get indicator as picture above.?

johncouchman
johncouchman  

Hull Ma Bars

Hi,

Please may one of your great guys add an audible and email alert to this indicator.

On bar close, if red after blue alert and if blue after red alert.

Thanks sooo much!

p.s Its a great indicator, dont think its been posted here before so you might all like to take a look.

Cheers,

Jc

mjchris
mjchris  

coding a specific EMA

Can someone please tell me how you would specify in your EA code that an EMA is on the High or low?

mjchris
mjchris  

code

so is it difficult to add code to an indi or ea, that will email me whenever the alert goes off? instead of just the pop up box , I want the email. can someone post the code here ?

kamkikorich
kamkikorich  

Hehe... sory

Oh... thanks... for this answer..... i am confident now..

you are right..

FlyerLV
FlyerLV  

Hello everyone.

Hello,

I have searched for indicator, but couldnt find such one.

But i know it was somewhere time ago.. but cant find anymore it..

I really was searching it..

So, i would like to modifie or just to make alert to new indi.

When price is, for example, 30 pips from sma 50 ( Up or Down ), for example - indicator alerts with sound.

I would like inputs such as:

1) sma number which will be taken as the one from which to count pips

* For example, i want to input 35 sma or 48 sma.. or another sma number..

2) Pips from sma to alert

* Sometimes i want to alert me when price is 15 pips away from sma, sometimes 30 pips.. Sometimes 26 pips.. etc.. Any number.

3) If its not time taking a lot, it would be nice if i could change alerter sound to some another which i like better

4) On chart should be written how much is price from sma.

5) alert should be with popup.

I am attaching picture. This is tro indicator.

Also Tro indicator is good, if i could add just sound alerter with popup... That the simplest version and it could be also ok for me...

And, i have mini account - for example, eurusdm

I appreciate any help....

Best wishes,

Tom

stav01
stav01  

Request For Indicator Enhancement

Please could somebody perform some enhancments to the attached Mega Trend indicator.

Please could it be made multi-timeframe - to be shown in the same format as MTF HAS or MTF Super Trend, or maybe the same as CJAs great Signal Bars. 30 mins through to One Week would be great.

Please could a pop up alert and email alert also be added for whenever one of the indicators changes colour.

Thank you,

Paul.