Indicators with alerts/signal - page 153

fxbs
fxbs  

everything works here - try different true/false switches and see what happens - i believe you can figure it out

fxbs
fxbs  
onetarmizi:
Hi fxbs,

Previous indicator that you were attached only have the option for general shift which mean that all (3) ma have the same shift. How about for every single ma have own optional shift that can be set up with different shift by user i.e fast ma shift 1, medium ma shift 2 and slower ma shit 3. Do you have that version?

thanks.

more MAcross stuff also in "Cross!" thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

fxbs
fxbs  

there is no my settings - that thing too annoying

hit all = true;

then try macd=true, then stoh =true, and so on

and when you got like dosen alerts per minute - shut the dem sound off (or delete it)

fxbs
fxbs  

well, i got (digup) the indi (mql site? i guess) 4 you, guys (it has some interestind ideas - somebody can use ), now you guys who love alerts - sure can customise, change, add - i'm done!

fxbs
fxbs  
martym:
does anybody know if there is a alert or indi that shows when williams percent R line would cross certain moving averages attached onto percent R TIA

if you couldn't find wpr alert - just use stochastic alert, smoothing(slowing) set to 1(fast stochastic)

same thing just scale with minus and upside/down

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177239/page5

%D -is your MA of %K

fxbs
fxbs  
ut2DaMax:
This makes a sound when the 100 level is breached, but what I need is a popup window that identifies the pair as well.

Thanks to anyone that could ADD the popup alert that identifies the pair, with sound.

Thanks

ut2DaMax

2008.04.07 22:09:18 CCI-alert_mtf EURUSD,M1: Alert: CCI (50) TF[0]: BUY; CCI Lower Trigger Cross EURUSD - chart M1 at 1.5773 - 04:09:02

CCI (50) TF[0]: BUY; CCI Zero Cross EURUSD- chart M1 at 1.5776 - 04:10:21

CCI-alert_mtf.mq4 - this one been here for a long time

if TF=0 (default) - it same exactly as regular (mot mtf) cci

fxbs
fxbs  

oh! - just stolen from FF...

if Acuma or that little man trader will come looking 4 it - everybody scram!

(tell'em we dont'know nothing)

fxbs
fxbs  

BBandWidthRatio_alert_v03.mq4 A

brand new Alert by Akumaa99 himself (FF having celebrities parade!)

fxbs
fxbs  
omargray:
I have been using the 3rd modification to rsioma (RSIOMA_v3.mq4 ) and I find it a very useful tool. I have very limited time to trade daily and was wondering if anyone can add an email alert function to it so that it can send out an email alert whenever the RSI and MA lines cross. This would be greatly appreciated . ATTACH]

how come only me and Ahmedazizelias do all the hard work?

(and Joe(BJ) -when not in trouble with the girls, EthanHant does all supervising)

but Mladen and Kalenzo going only 4 easy staff...

RSIOMA_v3_alerts.mq4 :

SoundOnly_WarningAlerts (on open bar - goes same as visual signals)

---------------------------------

----------- after bar close:

BoxAlerts ;

EmailAlerts ;

-----------

RSIOMA_MaRsiomaCross ;

RSIOMA_TriggerLevelCross ;

RSIOMA_MainTrendLevelCross ;

p.s. box and email alerts - on open bar Rsioma by it's nature (very smoozz) can sit on one place and jerk(generate)way to many back/force crossings per bar to tolerate - so alerts after bar close

4 those who want early heart attack warning - sound alert on open bar

----------------------------------

update 20080427

RSIOMA_v3_alertsD.mq4

post 1485 https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

fxbs
fxbs  

Thanks Linuxser.

I did found that indicator thank you very much,it seems to to give a alarm every time it changes direction.I am looking for a momentum indicator with a alarm when it crosses the 0 or 100 level.

Thank you anyway,much appreciated for the help.

Flaffie[ /UOTE]

you're welcome

no biggie - shhould be good (ok on tester)

MomentumVT_alert.mq4 (2.2 KB) - normal alert with alert sound change option

MomentumVT_alertOC.mq4 - abnormal (+alert on open/close bar switch)

extern bool AlertsEnabled = true;

extern bool AlertAfterBarClose = false;