Anybody have the RBM indicator? - page 4

I am with you guys

I am with 4XTRADER , fx sniper and Argetibh, this man doesn t deserve a penny

is com man , of all his posts 60 , they had been deleted 40, is a SCAMMER, and have other nicknames like TOTO, YAKKA, MARCEL D , OR ROGER C, and he have some methodologies to ask for things

he wants all for free and nowwwwwwwwww

he wants all now for nothing in exchange

AND with the nickname Toto he claims ths he will exchanged one ebook for oneebook , but he doesnt exchange anything, he waited that the other trader send him an ebook and the he never send nothing for the exchange

and of course if then you claimed for your ebook he responds with insults and bad words

GO AWAY OF THIS FORUM CURRENCYSHMUCK= TOTO

lol

Dude you never get tired?

you are so exposed and very easy to recognize.

birdbird the same old toto.

i really hope you'll find one day a rest to your tormented soul.

it is interesting to know if the forum admins can track the source

of people who use multiple nicknames and block them once and for all.

maybe if they have this option we could stop this farce !

Hi Lol

Very nice trick to involve me in your bussines with TOTO or the old toto, you CURRENCYSHMUCK are a scam fraud, and I am not the only one you thought that, it not llooks what is the writed for fxsniper, argetibh, fx4trader,

sure in the next post you will said that i AM i your partneR totor with another nickname

please can you said something more intelligent as it excuses, well look to whom I am asking to be intelligent to A Com MAN a big scam fraud CURRENCYSHMUCK=TOTO

currencyshmuck:
hi 4xtrader ,

i remember you indeed but why you saying those things about me?

didnt i helped you? i directed you on how to find what you looking for,what you expected that i feed you with the spoon?

i really dont get those ungrateful dudes.

go figure

Yes I knew it after you called me an Idiot coz' I'm an idiot didn't know an emule .

Well, I don't wanna make an argue, the point is "Take n Give"

birdbird:
I am with 4XTRADER , fx sniper and Argetibh, this man doesn t deserve a penny

is com man , of all his posts 60 , they had been deleted 40, is a SCAMMER, and have other nicknames like TOTO, YAKKA, MARCEL D , OR ROGER C, and he have some methodologies to ask for things

he wants all for free and nowwwwwwwwww

he wants all now for nothing in exchange

AND with the nickname Toto he claims ths he will exchanged one ebook for oneebook , but he doesnt exchange anything, he waited that the other trader send him an ebook and the he never send nothing for the exchange

and of course if then you claimed for your ebook he responds with insults and bad words

GO AWAY OF THIS FORUM CURRENCYSHMUCK= TOTO

Sorry i do not care so much about your discussion here. But please, currencyshmuck and toto (i think it is two different people), stop talking between each other. BTW currencyshmuck is using one username only. Just for information. You may like each other or don't like but please don't hit the threads.

hi

newdigital:
Sorry i do not care so much about your discussion here. But please, currencyshmuck and toto (i think it is two different people), stop talking between each other. BTW currencyshmuck is using one username only. Just for information. You may like each other or don't like but please don't hit the threads.

thank you for clearing my name in public !

i really appreciate it and will respect your request.

i will not answer that dude no more.

Rubber Indicator

This indicator looks compelling. However the bar is based upon the close, so the current value is illegitimate and hence always one bar lag. Moreover you need several bars of confirmation: meanwhile your position skurries away. Really it's just a bar status indicator.

people, two momentum ind. in one (price low & close; and you can set periods you want) - that's basically it

momentum is a good indi; using - depends on your methods - that's all

what to argue?

Reason: