Indicators with alerts/signal - page 150

toddanderson:
Could someone please repair this indicator from alerting all the time on the same candle Thank you

Try this one. It's only show alert when 1st time change trend, but if it change to the old trend it will keep silence.

Hope it's usefull

erdenmensch:
Hi,

please mladen, fxbs or other can you add an alert for this indicator?

The alert should come every time the slope changes on the Batfink Trend Change Indicator and also when the histogram changes colour from positive to negative - vice versa.

This would be really great.

Bin this indicator, wasting time!!!.

That is Solar wind renamed to BatFink and added some mumbo-jumbo

Please, forget any version of Solar wind. They are useless

regards

mladen

erdenmensch:
Hi,

please mladen, fxbs or other can you add an alert for this indicator?

The alert should come every time the slope changes on the Batfink Trend Change Indicator and also when the histogram changes colour from positive to negative - vice versa.

This would be really great.

aurorau:
Bin this indicator, wasting time!!!.
mladen:
That is Solar wind renamed to BatFink and added some mumbo-jumbo

Please, forget any version of Solar wind. They are useless

regards

mladen

Thanks for your info.

What else indi that useless / no need further development ?

regards,

Goen

Goen, try this indi, tell me what you think.

aurorau:
Goen, try this indi, tell me what you think.

This indi also repaint the past.

AFstar.mq4

Hi, guys and gals

I found this indicator (AFstar.mq4) here:

AFStar - MQL4 Code Base

Presumably, this one is free and it works well as preliminary short-trend indicator for my strategy. I'd be very grateful if someone, (well more professional then I am) would add popup and audible alert to it.

Some more information about this indicator (well, probably you saw it disscussed somewhere) would also be greatly appreciated. I was not able to find any forum opinion on this, so far.

As a contribution to the community I attach rear indicator (Money Flow Index) w pop-up and audible alert. Would be happy if anybody finds it of use

SMY:
Hi, guys and gals

I found this indicator (AFstar.mq4) here:

AFStar - MQL4 Code Base

Presumably, this one is free and it works well as preliminary short-trend indicator for my strategy. I'd be very grateful if someone, (well more professional then I am) would add popup and audible alert to it.

Some more information about this indicator (well, probably you saw it disscussed somewhere) would also be greatly appreciated. I was not able to find any forum opinion on this, so far.

As a contribution to the community I attach rear indicator (Money Flow Index) w pop-up and audible alert. Would be happy if anybody finds it of use

Mmm, seems like one more MA cross with salt and pepper

Help with a email

Hi,

I wanna add an email signal code "SHI_SilverTrendSigAlert"

Can anyone help me with this or post another signal that works.

Linuxser:
Mmm, seems like one more MA cross with salt and pepper

Sure, it is!

a bit faster (1 bar) at the initial stage of trend(makes false signals, so needs to be verified with some other tools). But still works ok with CFDs (in american session, particularly) .

I have some basic program abilities (that's how I did alert for MFI indicator above) but with MAs I am afraid i am not so smart to do it .

Reason: