Indicators with alerts/signal - page 155

Instantaneous Trend

Hi

It is possible to add alerts on this indicator or arrows on the chart or in the indicator window?

Thanx

Goen:
I just change the object that show with alert only with exactly the same words. I didn't change the logic. I also don't know in what conditions when it show hehehe... Goen

it's ok goen.. at least it have an alert and thats enough for me..

thank's..

Needed Alert for Linear Regression.mq4

Can someone, with time on their hands, modify the Linear Regression.mq4 indicator to sound and display an alert when price exceeds the outer channels.

Thanks!

Would be forever grateful

I was wondering if someone could add an audio alert to the SARMACD indicator, just an alert that will go off when either a buy or sell arrow appears.

Greatly appreciated if it is possible

swdrsk88:
I was wondering if someone could add an audio alert to the SARMACD indicator, just an alert that will go off when either a buy or sell arrow appears. Greatly appreciated if it is possible

Moved to alerts/signal thread.

Alert version attached.

A little coding help, please?

I was wondering if someone can make it so that this indicator's alert will show what symbol is dinging, rather then just saying Up or Down, I have it on multiple graphs, so it can sometimes be hard to tell what is doing what.

Will be truly grateful

it never says down

alert (Symbol()," up");

swdrsk88:
I was wondering if someone can make it so that this indicator's alert will show what symbol is dinging, rather then just saying Up or Down, I have it on multiple graphs, so it can sometimes be hard to tell what is doing what. Will be truly grateful

Here's the alert with symbol, period and time.

FerruFx

can anyone code 2 separarate alerts (that can be turned on or off in inputs tab) for the up/down arrows?

Reason: