Indicators with alerts/signal - page 152

Hi,

please anyone can add an soundalert, windowalert and also an email-alert for the MultiSSRC and SnakeMod.mq4

Bookkeeper: Strange Indicators for MT4

The alert should come, when the girder (red/green snake) crosses the 0-line (picture)

This would be really great.

erdenmensch:
Hi,

please anyone can add an soundalert, windowalert and also an email-alert for the MultiSSRC and SnakeMod.mq4

Bookkeeper: Strange Indicators for MT4

The alert should come, when the girder (red/green snake) crosses the 0-line (picture)

This would be really great.

Yes and me, i want just the histogramm, and only in one time frame, to get rid of "repainting"

PLEASE

L

E

A

S

E

help

Big Joe:
Yes and me, i want just the histogramm, and only in one time frame, to get rid of "repainting"

PLEASE

L

E

A

S

E

hi,first of all i want to say thank you 4 the great work you are doing and i also want to say a big thank you to all those who have contributed to the forum,bigup you guys,u r key and of course to guys like me who read thread after threapls newdigital,cja,igorad and a host of other that are good

pls help me put an alert when these 2 idicators cross each other and fix these two indicators as one template(XpMa and 34EMA ) pls,i but just a newbie pls guys and pls could you send through my mail box(ahamedtj@yahoo.com) cos i wouldnt know where to start looking when you fix it for me,thank you.and i want to say honestly,this is the best forum and am glad to be part of u guys.pls see attached file

Can someone code the Outside day

(A day with a high price higher than the previous day's high and a low price lower than the previous day's low.) with alert, sound and arrow? Thank you!

ipixtlan:
Can someone code the Outside day (A day with a high price higher than the previous day's high and a low price lower than the previous day's low.) with alert, sound and arrow? Thank you!

See this therad: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

in trouble

Linuxser:
See this therad: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

hi can anyone help me with alert on xpMa and 34EMA crossover and a fix it in a tpl for me? by the way linuxser luv ur thread u ve made good impact to this forum

Need help!

Could someone please add an alert to the attached indicator when color changes?..

yunero:
Could someone please add an alert to the attached indicator when color changes?..

Hope it usefull for you....

Abouelzelouf:
can someone please add alert for this indicator on lines cross.

and show message like:

2008.05.11:00 trendy lines crossed GBPUSD,M60: Alert: Trendy GBPUSD buy or sell (depends on if blue cross up buy if blue cross down sell)

the buy and sell is not that important.

the important is to show alert and on what chart and time frame.

thank you.

Try this one, I already put alert for you...

Sharing Is Caring

good work+attitude GOen.

p/s;moga sukses

Reason: