Indicators with alerts/signal - page 154

eliezerlim:
Hi,

Thanks alot!

Moved to the indicators with signals thread.

Request for a special Stochastic alert indicator

I would like to find a Stochastic indicator with an audible alert, that i could set to ny settings, and also set thealert to go off when it crosses a preset level that i determin. I have found a lot of alert indicators, but none allow me to set the level of the crossing. Such as when it is overbought, and i want it to alarm me when it turns down, and crosses the 80 line. Any help in direction is appreciated.

Pipresponse:
I would like to find a Stochastic indicator with an audible alert, that i could set to ny settings, and also set thealert to go off when it crosses a preset level that i determin. I have found a lot of alert indicators, but none allow me to set the level of the crossing. Such as when it is overbought, and i want it to alarm me when it turns down, and crosses the 80 line. Any help in direction is appreciated.

There are similar indies on this thread. Try to get one you like.

Pipresponse:

At least 6 Stochastic indicators with alert are linked in this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177239

Could someone please remove & change the signal of attached indicator into an alert when color changes?

Hi guys, I need 2 audio alerts for flat trend indicator, one when a blue bar is formed and another one when a red bar is formed

Alert when price hits Pivot Points

Hi all,

I am looking for a Pivot indicator with an alert. When price hits R3 and S3 for instance, I get an alert. I have seen many indicators with and without alerts, but have never come across this one. Does it exist?

The reason I ask is because I sometimes watch many markets and it gets difficult to monitor where price is relative to its pivots... Such an indicator will truly come handy.

Thanks and regards,

aquamarina

yunero:
Could someone please remove & change the signal of attached indicator into an alert when color changes?

I just change the object that show with alert only with exactly the same words. I didn't change the logic. I also don't know in what conditions when it show hehehe...

Goen

camisa:
Hi guys, I need 2 audio alerts for flat trend indicator, one when a blue bar is formed and another one when a red bar is formed

Camisa, it's for you.

It will only alert when first blue/red bar show.

Goen

Goen:
Camisa, it's for you. It will only alert when first blue/red bar show.

Goen, YOU ROCK

Reason: