Indicators with alerts/signal - page 871

soil82:
please add alarm to this indicator.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178016

Beno_System.mq4

thanks

why not work for currency pair , this indicator.( just working for gold)??

how can I get this RPM indicator?

please

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173520/page3

mladen:
soil82

Just the part about repainting : it does not repaint

The rest will have to be explained by someone that uses it for trading

can added alert sound & arow / signal this indicator

thanks

Files:

ItsJoeMate:
Hey together!

I have found this great indicator which gives buy or sell trade entry signals... It seems to work great with its default settings (but is also adjustable) and is most of the time right especially on 30 min 1h 4h and daily charts. It's easy to see by just copying it into the MT4 Chart. Seems like a good tool for Forex and Binary Options. I'm planning to use in Binary.

forex_entry_point.ex4forex_entry_point.mq4

What I'm missing somehow is a function which sends email alert with the "Symbol", "Chart duration like 30min/1h/4h" and "Buy/Sell" so I don't have to watch the screen all the time...

I'm pretty new with the whole story of trading so I would greatly appreciate if someone who maybe wants to use this indicator himself could add email alerts to it everytime a signal appears.

Many thanks in advance

Best regards

Joe

Joe that is a decompiled indicator, would need the original source code to do anything with it.

Price alert indicator (alerts when the price goes above required price, is equal to another price or is bellow the third price) pricealert.mq4

Files:

camisa:
thanks a lot mrtools, just one quick fix: I noticed that after a bullish candle, it won't alert if variable 1 turns true; and after a bearish candle it won't alert if variable 0 turns true Can you make it alert in those cases too?

hi mrtools, when you have the time I'd really appreciate your help on this one

camisa:
hi mrtools, when you have the time I'd really appreciate your help on this one

Hi Camisa, try this one. Hopefully i understood correctly.

Dear Mladen / MrTools

Would it be possible to alter the alert this indicator current gives, please? If the alerts are set to true, this indicator gives a sound, pop-up message, and arrow alert. What I would like is just to have the arrow displayed without the sound or popup alert. Right now it's "all or nothing".

Many thanks for your time and assistance

Files:
vq.mq4  8 kb

mrtools:
Joe that is a decompiled indicator, would need the original source code to do anything with it.

Hey again!

Thanks very much mrtools and Abdul2012 for your reply.

As I said I'm quite new with MT4 and trading, but as I googled earlier .ex4 files are compiled and .mq4 files are uncompiled. If I'm right with that it should be possible to view and change the sourcecode, since I was posting both, the ex4 & mq4 file.

Would greatly appreciate if someone could help me with that.

Thanks a lot,

Joe

Files:

Pippo Inzaghi:
Dear Mladen / MrTools

Would it be possible to alter the alert this indicator current gives, please? If the alerts are set to true, this indicator gives a sound, pop-up message, and arrow alert. What I would like is just to have the arrow displayed without the sound or popup alert. Right now it's "all or nothing".

Many thanks for your time and assistance

Hi Pippo Inzaghi, separated the alerts from the arrows, it seems to be working in preliminary testing.

Files:
Reason: