Fisher - page 20

Fisher Indicator

Hi does anyone have the 1_fish indicator. I found it the other day and now I can't locate it. I want to load it on my other computer as I have it on this one. Thanks for your help!!

FX FISH steady

Hello

I am new in the forum and I found thisl version of the FX FISH.

I think it would be interesting to make this indicator steady and I tried it, just to generate clear signals, but I really don't know how!

Do you have an idea?

Thanks

leMai

Files:
fx_fish.mq4  4 kb

leMai:
Hello

I am new in the forum and I found thisl version of the FX FISH.

I think it would be interesting to make this indicator steady and I tried it, just to generate clear signals, but I really don't know how!

Do you have an idea?

Thanks

leMai

Sorry, please delete these posts, I found out that it is the same indicator which nina has postet!

Don't worry about it

Btw: fisher transform without the problems you are reffering o can be found at this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174980/page5 among others

regards

mladen

leMai:
Sorry, please delete these posts, I found out that it is the same indicator which nina has postet!

Hi,

this is a great indicator and it has signals to buy or sell as well, but I want to have different signals and not the default ones:

I only want to have an alert and an arrow when the fisher indicator changes color.

Is it possible that a skilled programmer can do that?

I would be so thankful!

Here's a picture of what I mean: I put the arrows in the chart manually!

Files:
fx_fish.mq4  4 kb

ferit:
Hi,

this is a great indicator and it has signals to buy or sell as well, but I want to have different signals and not the default ones:

I only want to have an alert and an arrow when the fisher indicator changes color.

Is it possible that a skilled programmer can do that?

I would be so thankful!

Here's a picture of what I mean: I put the arrows in the chart manually!

Please, help...

Fisher Transform - Solar Wind (no repainting)

I just thought you might find this useful. I coded an indicator that gives very similar results to the Fisher Transform calculations. That was before I came across the Fisher one though. Once I clean up the code (as in get rid of the mess due to experimenting) I will upload it.

In the meantime though, here is a nice variation of the Solar Wind Indicator.

The input is titled 'period' but remember, it is not actually an MA period, as the Fisher Transform works on High's and Lows going back x many bars into the chart.

BlueMental

Fisher Transform - Solar Wind (no repainting)

Here is a picture of my Indicator and the Solar Wind on the same chart.

Strange how by experimenting and totally different math, I ended up with almost the same thing.

BlueMental.

BlueMental:
Here is a picture of my Indicator and the Solar Wind on the same chart.

Strange how by experimenting and totally different math, I ended up with almost the same thing.

BlueMental.

I'm afraid you forgot to upload your picture.

lambic:
Here is my Fisher version. I Know it repaints but in conjunction with other indicator it's ok. I add Fisher cross in separate code with alert. It help me especially for exit. Maybe you can modify Fisher with T3 to avoid repainting

Nice! Thanks for sharing. Do you wait for the next candle to open, before you close you trades?

Reason: