Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1403

rainsome
rainsome  

NewCandleAlarms Is there a way to get add Bar Close UP or Bar Close DOWN sound/email alert According to Traders Choice to Indicator?  So if the bar closes bearish you get a signal that says BEARISH CLOSE. And if a bar closes BULLISH you get a BULLISH CLOSE.  It would be great to be able to toggle the alerts to ONE or BOTH being active.  So If I'm In A Down Trend Under The 34EMA on H4 TF  I would only Like To Be Alerted Every time A Bull Candle Closes Signifying A Retracement .  Insights will be highly Appreciated.

Simon894
Simon894  
NicoleDeinhard:
Bitte schön

Hi,

Do you know of any bollinger bands alert indicator that has an adjustable shift and not just period and deviations?

Also, do you know of any bollinger bands indicator that can be shifted by half a period(0.5)?

Thanks 

Simon894
Simon894  

Hi,

Is there a bollinger bands alert indicator that has an adjustable shift and not a just period and deviations?

And is there a bollinger bands indicator that can be shifted by half a period(0.5)?

Thanks 

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Simon894:

Hi,

Is there a bollinger bands alert indicator that has an adjustable shift and not a just period and deviations?

And is there a bollinger bands indicator that can be shifted by half a period(0.5)?

Thanks 

Simon894

No indicator can be shifted by just 0.5 a period

vvFishvv
vvFishvv  
This?
Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
vvFishvv:
This?
No idea what is it supposed to show, but if you are trying to show shift for user Simon894 question, that is shift 1 and as I told, since the shift of values can be shifted only bar(s) wise, the shift can not be fractional
auto_09e4b6dc16fb3598139ddb67c64f87e4
auto_09e4b6dc16fb3598139ddb67c64f87e4  

Hey guys,

Can anyone make a pop up alert for this indicator?

its 123 pattern indicator. its very accurate and good. i just need a pop up alert so as soon as an arrow is painted i get a pop up on the screen saying which currency got an alert for it.

Please make an alert for both versions if possible.

thanks.

Files:
El-Nur
El-Nur  

Good day Mladen/Mrtools 

please , i'm looking for an EA that will open multiple orders with one click ( either sell or Buy order with one click).

Thank you and waiting for your response. 

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
El_Nur:

Good day Mladen/Mrtools 

please , i'm looking for an EA that will open multiple orders with one click ( either sell or Buy order with one click).

Thank you and waiting for your response. 

In general EAs do not open orders on a click

You are probably looking for a script (to which you can assign a shortcut and execute it as you will then)

El-Nur
El-Nur  
mladen:

In general EAs do not open orders on a click

You are probably looking for a script (to which you can assign a shortcut and execute it as you will then)

Yes sir
that's exactly what I need