Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1397

Дамир
Дамир  
mladen:

You do not need alerts and arrows for an expert (in fact, they would be completely useless for an EA)

All you need is to read the values from the state buffer (that would be buffer 7 if used from iCustom() call) and no need for anything else at all

in fact I know nothing about programming. I use the assistant-adviser for the automation strategy, and I can not deal with all the colors of this indicator. if there were only two arrows, I would have done everything.

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
mort000:

in fact I know nothing about programming. I use the assistant-adviser for the automation strategy, and I can not deal with all the colors of this indicator. if there were only two arrows, I would have done everything.

That indicator, in the form it is posted, can not work
Mike
Mike  
mladen:
Because all shi indicators repaint

But if I am using an Autotrendchannel, that repaints too, the Alerter4u works. This Channel also repaints, if there is a new high/low...

Confused... 

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
oink:

But if I am using an Autotrendchannel, that repaints too, the Alerter4u works. This Channel also repaints, if there is a new high/low...

Confused... 

Sorry, since I have no idea how that indicator works internally (only ex4 file) can only guess. And that is just a guess ...
Mike
Mike  
mladen:
Sorry, since I have no idea how that indicator works internally (only ex4 file) can only guess. And that is just a guess ...
My fault, now you can take a look.
lapigna
lapigna  

Hi coders, I wish ask you if it's possible to add the usual alerts on dotssign.mq5 indicator

that I've found on https://www.mql5.com/en/code/14267.

The dot usually appears before the candle close but only when signal is confirmed remains up or down the candle and not repaint.

I wish to have the usual alerts only on candle close if this is possible for you.

Many many thanks in advance. 

Files:
dotssign.mq5 12 kb
rainsome
rainsome  
TrendMagic & NonLagDots Indicators Can Someone Kindly Add Alerts On Color Change,message, sound, email,and soundfile to use a customize wav file of user choice .  Also for The Indicator to maintain the Size(Width) Of Arrows when switching TimeFrames. I believe TrendMagic Keeps You In Trend, And NonLogDots Identifies Pullbacks Within Trends . Insights will be highly appreciated.
mntiwana
mntiwana  
rainsome:
TrendMagic & NonLagDots Indicators Can Someone Kindly Add Alerts On Color Change,message, sound, email,and soundfile to use a customize wav file of user choice .  Also for The Indicator to maintain the Size(Width) Of Arrows when switching TimeFrames. I believe TrendMagic Keeps You In Trend, And NonLogDots Identifies Pullbacks Within Trends . Insights will be highly appreciated.

Trend magic is actually renamed super trend using cci as per MRTOOLS saying,use some super trend that have all those features.

regards

William Snyder
William Snyder  
rainsome:
This is a nonlagdots with alerts.
rainsome
rainsome  
Thank You Mntiwana For Info & MrTools & Much Appreciated