Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1406

mony:

But sir on my terminal like this  why ? may be any  mt4 version problem ....sir i test   several mt4 plotforms all like  same problem

Probably because your broker has Sunday data

Will check to see what can be done (if any)

mladen:

Probably because your broker has Sunday data

Will check to see what can be done (if any)

yes sir it is right  i check now on another    00:00  to 24:00     timing broker  ( no sunday data )  then no show   sunday bar ......

even though  ,  it can possible  true false switch  option  sir .  if possible please add option thankyou   

Hi, mladen, please clear my doubt. What is  the reason for late updation  of renko charts  in speed price movements. How to rectify it.

Rajiv:
Hi, mladen, please clear my doubt. What is  the reason for late updation  of renko charts  in speed price movements. How to rectify it.

That entirely depends on renko implementation and can not give an answer that would apply to every renko

Hello, please make the arrows on the intersection of the zero level. Thank you

Rajiv:
is there any relation in updating  renko   with maximum bar calculation, here is attached renko indicator, which is not updating in speed price movements
I am not quite sure how it works (will have to spare more time to check)

Garry119:
Hello, please make the arrows on the intersection of the zero level. Thank you

Hello Mladen and other coders and compliments of the day. Please i need an alert for when this macd that comes with mt4 crosses the zero line. Thanks in advance
Files:
MACD.mq4  4 kb

samuelkanu:
Hello Mladen and other coders and compliments of the day. Please i need an alert for when this macd that comes with mt4 crosses the zero line. Thanks in advance

samuelkanu

Since that is just a simple macd, please check this thread (a lot of versions with alerts already at that thread too) : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178018/page91

Hi guys please i need your help.Please can i have the mbfx alarm ,be it the timing alarm or the alarm when the yellow dot appears or touches the green and red lines.That will truely help me thanks
Reason: