Intrest1  
Hello. Please add arrows on the indicator lines cross each other. Thank you
Files:
BnB 2.mq4 5 kb
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Intrest1:
Hello. Please add arrows on the indicator lines cross each other. Thank you
Did you try some of the bulb/bears indicators that already have that?
emmany4
emmany4  

Hello Mladen, please help to add pop up alert to this candle with option of current/close candle.

Thanks in advance. 

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
emmany4:

Hello Mladen, please help to add pop up alert to this candle with option of current/close candle.

Thanks in advance. 

Since that is a decompiled code, try out some of the attached versions

emmany4
emmany4  
Thanks Mladen!!!
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

And here is this one too : upgraded version of "perfect trend lines" (with all whistles and bells :))

Files:
ptl 2_2.mq4 10 kb
dotmund
dotmund  
i need someone to help me turn this ema crossover to an EA.  open buy when blue arrow appear and sell when the red arrow appear exit the trade when the candle next to the arrow close. pls let the SL AND TP be ajustable and the MAs .   i just want to use it to trade the candle
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
dotmund:
i need someone to help me turn this ema crossover to an EA.  open buy when blue arrow appear and sell when the red arrow appear exit the trade when the candle next to the arrow close. pls let the SL AND TP be ajustable and the MAs .   i just want to use it to trade the candle

dotmund

Use any EA that uses MACD zero crosses - it will give exactly the same results as that indicator

dotmund
dotmund  
mladen:

dotmund

Use any EA that uses MACD zero crosses - it will give exactly the same results as that indicator

pls i need it to only trade one candle per entry pls help me make the ea
pavaka
pavaka  
"If someone needs IT so BAD!...they must be close to THE Holy Grail" -"The Art of War" Sun Tzu