Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1402

samuelkanu
samuelkanu  
mladen compliments of the day. i have found it very difficult trying to log into my account since the forum was changed and i know i have missed a lot. Please how do i get updates on threads i follow? Thanks in advance
rainsome
rainsome  
MTFOcnMcSlopeDivergence Indicator Can Someone Kindly Add The Thickness Adjustment of the lines of the Indicator. The Lines Help Identyfying Excellent Entries & Ranging & Trending Markets.  Insights will be highly appreciated.
Simon894
Simon894  

Hi,

Does anyone have an alert indicator that alerts you when the price touches one of the outer Bollinger Bands lines?

Thanks

Nicole Deinhard
Nicole Deinhard  
Simon894:

Hi,

Does anyone have an alert indicator that alerts you when the price touches one of the outer Bollinger Bands lines?

Thanks

Bitte schön
rplust
rplust  
rainsome:
MTFOcnMcSlopeDivergence Indicator Can Someone Kindly Add The Thickness Adjustment of the lines of the Indicator. The Lines Help Identyfying Excellent Entries & Ranging & Trending Markets.  Insights will be highly appreciated.

Hi rainsome,

try it out now. You can change the thickness of the line in the parameter window under "LineWidth" to whatever you like(0-5).

rainsome
rainsome  
rplust:

Hi rainsome,

try it out now. You can change the thickness of the line in the parameter window under "LineWidth" to whatever you like(0-5).

Rplust Thank You Much
El-Nur
El-Nur  

Good day sir,

pls mladen/mrtools

I want to change the renko expert indicator a little.

can renko expert indicator code be changed so that it will refresh every tick on offline chart(like it is been inserted on the main chart newly) ,

waiting for a reply. 

Thank you. 

rpasupathy
rpasupathy  

Hi Mladen,

Can you please add an Alert with a pop up message to this Indicator ...

Hope it doesn't repaint ...

Thanks a lot

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
El_Nur:

Good day sir,

pls mladen/mrtools

I want to change the renko expert indicator a little.

can renko expert indicator code be changed so that it will refresh every tick on offline chart(like it is been inserted on the main chart newly) ,

waiting for a reply. 

Thank you. 

That ea is not compatible with the new metatrader 4

Use some of the eas posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183799 or some of the renko indicators posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183798

Simon894
Simon894  
NicoleDeinhard:
Bitte schön
Thanks