Using RVI to filter/entry tops and bottoms - page 2

tampa:
Do we have this for mt (Relative Volatility Index) :

Formula here : Relative Volatility Index

There is Dorsey's inertia (here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179802 ) but I did not find "Relative Volatility Index" yet

mladen:
There is Dorsey's inertia (here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179802 ) but I did not find "Relative Volatility Index" yet

Thanks

Can Relative Volatility Index be made?

tampa:
Thanks Can Relative Volatility Index be made?

Will check what can be done

tampa:
Thanks Can Relative Volatility Index be made?

that is actually an rsi of standard deviation - will be made tomorrow

mladen:
that is actually an rsi of standard deviation - will be made tomorrow

OK. Thanks ....

tampa:
OK. Thanks ....

Here is relative volatility index made according to that formula found there : relative_volatility_index.mq4

There is one deviation : I did not know if that coding language inherits the previous state of the variables or not (some coding languages, like easy language do that, some don't) so one parameter is added : InheritPrevious. In the example upper is when InheritPrevious is set to false and lower when it is set to true

Files:

mladen:
Here is relative volatility index made according to that formula found there : relative_volatility_index.mq4 There is one deviation : I did not know if that coding language inherits the previous state of the variables or not (some coding languages, like easy language do that, some don't) so one parameter is added : InheritPrevious. In the example upper is when InheritPrevious is set to false and lower when it is set to true

Thanks Will test it

mladen:
Here is relative volatility index made according to that formula found there : relative_volatility_index.mq4 There is one deviation : I did not know if that coding language inherits the previous state of the variables or not (some coding languages, like easy language do that, some don't) so one parameter is added : InheritPrevious. In the example upper is when InheritPrevious is set to false and lower when it is set to true

One small request : can slope histogram version be made?

tampa:
One small request : can slope histogram version be made?

It can, but then the values have to be shifted by 50 down. Is that what you had in mind?

Any MT5 Version of this? 
Reason: