Stochastic Oscillator, the beginning - page 43

Changed it

secretcode:

Thanks Mladen...Nice Indicator

There are "50 & 80 Levels" by default in setting insted "20 & 80 Levels" ! Best Regards

Stochastic on chart

mladen:
This one : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177347/page12 (don't worry about the text in the link, but take a look, it was originally posted at "wrong" thread )?

regards

mladen

Here ya go....attached.stochasticonchart.mq4

Files:

Mladen

Mladen - thanks.

In combination with the Semafor and the outer channels, using trap line over and under YOUR stochastics lines on chart (that is ignoring the price candles), the profitability of trading appears excellent to a patient trader.

I will post later if the template is of interest.

Regards

TEAMTRADER

Files:
mladen1.gif  36 kb

TEAMTRADER

Messed a bit with your post : there was a problem with a picture - it is corrected now

Have a nice weekend

TEAMTRADER:
Mladen - thanks.

In combination with the Semafor and the outer channels, using trap line over and under YOUR stochastics lines on chart (that is ignoring the price candles), the profitability of trading appears excellent to a patient trader.

I will post later if the template is of interest.

Regards

TEAMTRADER

Nice Template !

Regards

secretcode

Hi mladen !

Thanks a lot for the indicator! Very good indicator. So, can you make a pop up alert to Double smoothed stochastic 2?

Sorry mladen. One more question. Do I_XO_A_H_5d and Double smoothed stochastic 2 indicators repaint?

No, they don't

clon_tron:
Sorry mladen. One more question. Do I_XO_A_H_5d and Double smoothed stochastic 2 indicators repaint?

2 Colour Stochastics Indicator

Hello guys,

I just wondering if there is a stochastic indicator that can plot chart as shown here. The example is a MACD indicator.

Thanks

Files:

Hamzah:

Hello guys,

I just wondering if there is a stochastic indicator that can plot chart as shown here. The example is a MACD indicator.

Thanks

Anybody willing to share the 2 colour Stochastic indicator?

Reason: