Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1398

oink:

Hello.

Got my SHI Channels with alerts.

But where in the Code I can enter the PipDistance to the Line, so that there is an altert before touching the Line?! I don´t find the right place....

Help me, please. Thanks.

Best regrads, oink 

You do not have anything like that in .

mladen:
You do not have anything like that in .

I know, cause I don´t know where to enter this. 

Can you help me, please?! 

oink:

I know, cause I don´t know where to enter this. 

Can you help me, please?! 

That indicator does not have a way to do that, so you can not enter it anywhere

Hello, please add the signals (arrows or horizontal lines) on the chart. Thank you
Files:

Intrest1:
Hello, please add the signals (arrows or horizontal lines) on the chart. Thank you
Horizontal lines ?

mntiwana:
Horizontal lines ?
Yes, that break when it starts a new line in the opposite direction. Much like a zigzag in the picture
Files:

Hello,

Can someone add an arrow signal (non repainting) for this indicator when clear cross of 50 line? Much appreciate.

Files:

Omnixforex:

Hello,

Can someone add an arrow signal (non repainting) for this indicator when clear cross of 50 line? Much appreciate.

That is a simple 14,3,3 stochastic. You can use any of the free available stochastic indicators that already have what you need (no need for a decompiled something that was even protected - why a protection for a simple stochastic, I fail to understand :))

They are doing the same thing with other free indicator too : SMI and some others

mladen:
That is a simple 14,3,3 stochastic. You can use any of the free available stochastic indicators that already have what you need (no need for a decompiled something that was even protected - why a protection for a simple stochastic, I fail to understand :))
Yes it's true but I need an alert on crossing 50 line any of those stochastic indicator. Thanks
Reason: