Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1396

Intrest1:
Please attach the arrows to the indicator to change color
That is a decompiled version of a renamed rsx. Use any of the rsx indicators that already have that

mladen:
That is a decompiled version of a renamed rsx. Use any of the rsx indicators that already have that
Where can I download this rsx arrow?

Hmm maybe itll be good . maybe should try. Where too find?

Intrest1:
Where can I download this rsx arrow?

There are a lot of rsx indies with different options and features,if you upload a illustration picture of your desired indi,it will help user to pin point find out that specific indi for you.

regards

Hello. whether it is possible to do with sound indicator and arrow when you change the color green / red and two buffer? I need it for the advisor. Thank you

on this forum who else can help make Adviser Trading System (channel indicator for the direction and the indicator for input)? 

mort000:

Hello. whether it is possible to do with sound indicator and arrow when you change the color green / red and two buffer? I need it for the advisor. Thank you

on this forum who else can help make Adviser Trading System (channel indicator for the direction and the indicator for input)? 

You do not need alerts and arrows for an expert (in fact, they would be completely useless for an EA)

All you need is to read the values from the state buffer (that would be buffer 7 if used from iCustom() call) and no need for anything else at all

Hi Folks.

Why is the Indicator "Alerter4u" not working with any "SHI Channel"?! "Alerter4u" and any "AutoTrendChannel" or "SR Indicator" works fine, but not with SHI Channel.

What is the Trick, can someone help?! 

Best regards, oink 

Files:

oink:

Hi Folks.

Why is the Indicator "Alerter4u" not working with any "SHI Channel"?! "Alerter4u" and any "AutoTrendChannel" or "SR Indicator" works fine, but not with SHI Channel.

What is the Trick, can someone help?! 

Best regards, oink 

Because all shi indicators repaint

mladen:

You do not need alerts and arrows for an expert (in fact, they would be completely useless for an EA)

All you need is to read the values from the state buffer (that would be buffer 7 if used from iCustom() call) and no need for anything else at all

in fact I know nothing about programming. I use the assistant-adviser for the automation strategy, and I can not deal with all the colors of this indicator. if there were only two arrows, I would have done everything.

Files:

mort000:

in fact I know nothing about programming. I use the assistant-adviser for the automation strategy, and I can not deal with all the colors of this indicator. if there were only two arrows, I would have done everything.

That indicator, in the form it is posted, can not work
Reason: