Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1401

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
cheer4u:

Hello Mladen:

I have tested the indicator you attached, but unfortunataly, I did not see alert message or heard sound alert, tried on 15min and 5min,

color changed and alert turned on, could you please double check this alert feature.

Thank you very much.

Daniel

This is how that same indicator from that same post works without any change of the code :

So, it works as expected

vtcpa04
vtcpa04  
vtcpa04:

Understood.  Which is why the alert should be after the candle closes.  I have included a screenshot example from a few minutes ago.

https://www.mql5.com/en/charts/5488219/usdjpypro-m1-gain-capital-group 

Any help with my original request will be greatly appreciated.  Just to recap. I need an indicator which gives pop-up and sound alerts after a bearish candle closes that has both opened and closed above the upper bollinger band.  The indicator will also give an alert after a bullish candle closes that has both opened and closed below the lower bollinger band.

Thanks again in advance to anyone able to assist in any way with my above request. 

emmany4
emmany4  

Hello Mladen, pls help to add pop up alerts to this indicator with option on current/close bar.

Thanks in advance. 

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
emmany4:

Hello Mladen, pls help to add pop up alerts to this indicator with option on current/close bar.

Thanks in advance. 

First use this one (not double, not alerts, but ...)

The "framaarrow" has an error (that will cause repainting) in it (dimension estimate must be done for each bar, not only for the newest and the to be applied to all - even the oldest bars)

Files:
frama.mq4 3 kb
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
emmany4:

Thanks in advance. 

Check these posts : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175037/page861 (it is not the same in results as the one you posted though because the dimension estimate in the version(s) I posted is calculated for each bar and is avoiding repainting issues), but that is a multi time frame version with alerts

myname
myname  
mladen:

Check these posts : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175037/page861 (it is not the same in results as the one you posted though because the dimension estimate in the version(s) I posted is calculated for each bar and is avoiding repainting issues), but that is a multi time frame version with alerts

They look nice. Thanks :)
Zsolt Kovács
Zsolt Kovács  
Hello mladen, mrtools!
I need audio alert on current bar for the attached indicator please :)

Thanks in advance. 

Files:
ravenLO.mq4 7 kb
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
ScubaZsolo:
Hello mladen, mrtools!
I need audio alert on current bar for the attached indicator please :)

Thanks in advance. 

Did you try using XO or renkos instead?
Zsolt Kovács
Zsolt Kovács  
mladen:
Did you try using XO or renkos instead?

Hi Mladen!

I tried the XO indicator, but I can't set same.

Best Regards 

Angy
Angy  

Hi MrTools and/or MLaden,

Could you take a look at this indicator and see if it can ghave an alert when it changes from  DarkOrchid to royal blue and vise versa?

Many Thanks

Angy