Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1401

Hello Mladen, pls help to add pop up alerts to this indicator with option on current/close bar.

Thanks in advance. 

Files:

emmany4:

Hello Mladen, pls help to add pop up alerts to this indicator with option on current/close bar.

Thanks in advance. 

First use this one (not double, not alerts, but ...)

The "framaarrow" has an error (that will cause repainting) in it (dimension estimate must be done for each bar, not only for the newest and the to be applied to all - even the oldest bars)

Files:
frama.mq4  3 kb

emmany4:

Thanks in advance. 

Check these posts : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175037/page861 (it is not the same in results as the one you posted though because the dimension estimate in the version(s) I posted is calculated for each bar and is avoiding repainting issues), but that is a multi time frame version with alerts

mladen:

Check these posts : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175037/page861 (it is not the same in results as the one you posted though because the dimension estimate in the version(s) I posted is calculated for each bar and is avoiding repainting issues), but that is a multi time frame version with alerts

They look nice. Thanks :)

Hello mladen, mrtools!
I need audio alert on current bar for the attached indicator please :)

Thanks in advance. 

Files:
ravenLO.mq4  7 kb

ScubaZsolo:
Hello mladen, mrtools!
I need audio alert on current bar for the attached indicator please :)

Thanks in advance. 

Did you try using XO or renkos instead?

mladen:
Did you try using XO or renkos instead?

Hi Mladen!

I tried the XO indicator, but I can't set same.

Best Regards 

Hi MrTools and/or MLaden,

Could you take a look at this indicator and see if it can ghave an alert when it changes from  DarkOrchid to royal blue and vise versa?

Many Thanks

Angy 

mladen compliments of the day. i have found it very difficult trying to log into my account since the forum was changed and i know i have missed a lot. Please how do i get updates on threads i follow? Thanks in advance

MTFOcnMcSlopeDivergence Indicator Can Someone Kindly Add The Thickness Adjustment of the lines of the Indicator. The Lines Help Identyfying Excellent Entries & Ranging & Trending Markets.  Insights will be highly appreciated.
Files:
Reason: