Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1400

Hello Master Mladen and Master Tools,

Can you please do a favour to created indicator from Bollinger Band based with email alert.

Email alert should be send when the price touch deviation line or upper and lower band. 

Thank you in advance for your help Master  

mrkentet:

Hello Master Mladen and Master Tools,

Can you please do a favour to created indicator from Bollinger Band based with email alert.

Email alert should be send when the price touch deviation line or upper and lower band. 

Thank you in advance for your help Master  

mrkentet

Check this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180036 for something similar to that

Hello Master Mladed,

Thank you for your info. 

I have checked to that post and check the indicator but it has no send Email notification function.

Can you please point me with Bolliner Band indicator that has send email function ?

The email should be send when the price touch the lower or upper band.

Thank you 

Master Mladen,

Perhaps you can take a look on this indicator for Bollinger band with email send function.

I can use this indicator in the past but when I am upgrade my Meta trader this indicator not working.

When I try to compile the MQ4 file I found many error on the script, perhaps you can gave a favour to fix the script error so I can use this indicator ?

My meta trader version is 5 build 1351

Thank you very much master

mrkentet:

Master Mladen,

Perhaps you can take a look on this indicator for Bollinger band with email send function.

I can use this indicator in the past but when I am upgrade my Meta trader this indicator not working.

When I try to compile the MQ4 file I found many error on the script, perhaps you can gave a favour to fix the script error so I can use this indicator ?

My meta trader version is 5 build 1351

Thank you very much master

Try now,hope it will be work.

regards

Hello Mr mntiwana ,

I have put this indicator on the chart and its seem working fine.

Now will try for the send email function.

Thank you very much 

mladen:

cheer4u

This is the version with alerts

Hello Mladen:

I have tested the indicator you attached, but unfortunataly, I did not see alert message or heard sound alert, tried on 15min and 5min,

color changed and alert turned on, could you please double check this alert feature.

Thank you very much.

Daniel

mony:

Hi  mladen sir  

in this   n_i_Intra_day 111     ......indicator   we  see  only  with in  day   high  low  lines  when  market  is  running  

from running candle  ..    before   and  after     (  15  +  15  )=  30  candles  only  like  in given image   in  circles   sir  can  it  change  is  possible  like  

previous  Days  visible  like  in given image    stable  lines  after  day  End    (  with  in day  lines   are  moovable  up or   down  its  ok   but  after  day  compleate  then  i want  stable  are visible  )

sir if possible  please   modify  just  last /previous  days   lines are show  Thankyou sir

Use some correctly coded intraday high low indicator instead of using that indicator

mony:

(   Wildan H L System  )  mq4  

hi sir   i have one   wildanhlsystem.mq4   indicator  please sujjest  me  is it  repaint  or  Not   

and main request  is-------  it is  not  working  in   1 minute   chart   if  we    load  it on 1 minute chart  then   MT4   struck   and  not working  

remaining  time frames  are  O.K  ...........................when we  Re-Open  MT4  plotform  it is  directly  open  chart  in  15  minuts  sir  why  ????????    any  settings  in  code  ?

sir   please  rectify  this issue  working in 1 minute  Thankyou   

Please post original, non-decompiled source code so that it can be checked

cheer4u:

Hello Mladen:

I have tested the indicator you attached, but unfortunataly, I did not see alert message or heard sound alert, tried on 15min and 5min,

color changed and alert turned on, could you please double check this alert feature.

Thank you very much.

Daniel

This is how that same indicator from that same post works without any change of the code :

So, it works as expected

vtcpa04:

Understood.  Which is why the alert should be after the candle closes.  I have included a screenshot example from a few minutes ago.

https://www.mql5.com/en/charts/5488219/usdjpypro-m1-gain-capital-group 

Any help with my original request will be greatly appreciated.  Just to recap. I need an indicator which gives pop-up and sound alerts after a bearish candle closes that has both opened and closed above the upper bollinger band.  The indicator will also give an alert after a bullish candle closes that has both opened and closed below the lower bollinger band.

Thanks again in advance to anyone able to assist in any way with my above request. 

Reason: