Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1405

trinitrade:

Did you try some indicator (like ZUP) that already has that (and alerts) and much more?

Yes i tried Zup, but zup draws garley butterflies etc. this indicator draws candlestick patterns.

Do you think,this helps you.

mladen:
As far as I tested it, the "lsma in color" is repainting. I would be careful how to use the buysell indicator since it relies on that indicator
correct Mr. mladen and it repaints badly... was looking in the beginning good after i use at live market and disappointing...

Hello Mladen, please help to add option of alert and pop message when  Breakout occur thank you so much

i dont know how to quote on this site,

but to

Do you think,this helps you?

no it does not. it only shows the signals. but it does not draw the trendlines with it. the indicator you showed. i have that indicator already, and it is not so good. many false signals.

now i know the indicator i posted also give false signals. however because it draws the trendlines with it. i know were to put stoploss easy take profit etc. but staring the whole time on your screen until a signal comes aint much fun.

i checked the source of the indicator myself as well to see if i could fix it with my basic programming skills, but i can not. the buffers are blank. i dont understand why.

Thanks for understanding

trinitrade:

i dont know how to quote on this site,

Thanks for understanding

Hi mladen sir

can you remove option   true/ False (  Sunday data  )  or  sunday   box     on this  indicator  it shows vertically  disturbed  so please delete  or   true/ False  option on it  it is favourable thankyou sir  

mony:

Hi mladen sir

can you remove option   true/ False (  Sunday data  )  or  sunday   box     on this  indicator  it shows vertically  disturbed  so please delete  or   true/ False  option on it  it is favourable thankyou sir  

Would you mind posting an example since on my terminal all seems to be working correctly

The Eagle have landed

hello everybody , anyone have a trendline trend indi base on fractal that draws both trendline support and resistance and also have the option to change the settings and color? if you have one mind sharing it.. thank you very much in advance

mladen:

Would you mind posting an example since on my terminal all seems to be working correctly

But sir on my terminal like this  why ? may be any  mt4 version problem ....sir i test   several mt4 plotforms all like  same problem

Reason: