Indicators with alerts/signal - page 698

vozduh92go
vozduh92go  
mrtools:
Sorry Air92, its not possible am out of buffers.

Thank you.I understood

derfel
derfel  

Hello mladen + mrtools,

can someone please add visual alerts with adjustable gap for the arrows - to "ema variaton + filter mtf" please ? (see attached)

Thanks in advance

derfel

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
derfel:
Hello mladen + mrtools,

can someone please add visual alerts with adjustable gap for the arrows - to "ema variaton + filter mtf" please ? (see attached)

Thanks in advance

derfel

derfel

Just one question : why arrows when there is already a color change? Wouldn't it be showing the same thing twice?

derfel
derfel  

Yes I know, sorry for beeing so short. I would like to test multiple variations of it. It's easier for me to follow having a couple of instances of it on the chart - that way I can "delete" some lines and leave only the arrows (different colors + size). That way the chart is not so cluttered with some "unimportant" lines. I hope this makes sense, and you can understand what I mean.

Thanks

derfel

oxbuck
oxbuck  

Alert Needed On This Indicator

Can Mladen or someone please put an alert on this indicator when direction changes. It's different than the other Trix Indicators on this forum. Thanks!

Files:
trix13.mq4 4 kb
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
derfel:
Yes I know, sorry for beeing so short. I would like to test multiple variations of it. It's easier for me to follow having a couple of instances of it on the chart - that way I can "delete" some lines and leave only the arrows (different colors + size). That way the chart is not so cluttered with some "unimportant" lines. I hope this makes sense, and you can understand what I mean.

Thanks

derfel

derfel

Here you go

derfel
derfel  
mladen:
derfel Here you go

Big thanks to you, mladen

jhonbarry
jhonbarry  
mladen:
jhonbarry Here is a version with alerts added (alerts on two lines crosses)

tks Mladen

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
oxbuck:
Can Mladen or someone please put an alert on this indicator when direction changes. It's different than the other Trix Indicators on this forum. Thanks!

oxbuck

On the example picture the upper is trix log (this one, already with alerts : trix log alert.mq4 ) and the lower is trix13. As you can see there is no significant difference (except for the multiplier, but other than that they are almost the same)

As far as the formula applied, trix log uses the original formula described by the inventor of the trix indicator (Jack K. Hutson), so I recommend the usage of that one

Files:
trix.gif 32 kb
oxbuck
oxbuck  

Thanks Mladen - Didn't notice that setting the signal to 1 would get the same results. Much appreciated!

mladen:
oxbuck

On the example picture the upper is trix log (this one, already with alerts : trix log alert.mq4 ) and the lower is trix12. As you can see there is no significant difference (except for the multiplier, but other than that they are almost the same)

As far as the formula applied, trix log uses the original formula described by the inventor of the trix indicator (Jack K. Hutson), so I recommend the usage of that one