Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1394

1225113:

mladen,...Thanks for your attenson. its the meane that I cant do anything with my indicator ( watl-open source.mq4.).  How abaut thisindicator StepUpandDown

with the same Problem, that is  Original coder? 

Thank You,

Omar M  

What is the "StepUpandDown" indicator?

Can you please post the original source code (if you wish to have it changed, of course)?

illmladen
:

Please post the original (non-decompiled) source code (original mq4 file), so that it can be checked

mladen,...Thanks for your attenson. its the meane that I cant do anything with my indicator ( watl-open source.mq4.).  How abaut thisindicator StepUpandDown

with the same Problem, that is  Original coder? 

Thank You,

Omar M  

Files:
stepupdown.mq4  12 kb

Hello mladen,

Would you please add an alert to the indicator when a dot appears

thank you so much

Files:

mask1234:

Hello mladen,

Would you please add an alert to the indicator when a dot appears

thank you so much

Can you please post an original source code (non-decompiled) so that it can be worked on?

yes sure
Files:

and Thanks for your interest

mask1234:
yes sure

Sorry, but it seems that we have a misunderstanding

Ex4 file can not be changed. And decompiled files are, as far as I am concerned, not something that is changed (for multiple reasons). If the original source code is not made public by the coder, then the author should be asked to make the changes

Rajiv:
 Hi   mladen  ,please  clear my doubt about renko chart.  For creation of renko chart , why the renko indicator  is   inserted into the 1 minute standard chart, why  not Daily chart.    WHEN  I  TRIED THIS  , BOTH  CHARTS  HAVING   THE  SAME   PARAMETERS   GIVES DIFFERENT RENKO CHART PATTERNS. WHICH  ONE  IS  RELIABLE.. I  am using the attached renko indicator.

Rajiv

More or less, it is because that way it is the closes to what tick data would like. But still some data missing regardless of the 1 minute chart used

mladen:

Rajiv

More or less, it is because that way it is the closes to what tick data would like. But still some data missing regardless of the 1 minute chart used

Pls can you explain it in a detailed mannner

Rajiv:
Pls can you explain it in a detailed mannner

You need as much data as you can get to reconstruct renko

1 minute has the most detailed data. Only tick data would have more.

Reason: