vrashtekar
vrashtekar  
nbtrading:
Is this the traders joking thread now?
For you it may joke laugh and forget it.
pavaka
pavaka  
TraderWill:

If you look at the photo you will see I have used this indicator for estimation not entry. Thank you for everything you have done for me in the past. I guess I will just have to search the internet on how to add alerts to metatrader indicators. I have very little experience with coding but I know that after which will probably be very time consuming I will get this done myself.

P.S. You do not have to put your name on everything you do. In this case all you need do is in the heading state this is a repainting indicator done by anonymous.

P.P.S. Where is MrTools?

"P.P.S. Where is MrTools?" http://www.openwith.org/file-extensions/pps/928 ...all I could find
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
1225113:

mladen,...Thanks for your attenson. its the meane that I cant do anything with my indicator ( watl-open source.mq4.).  How abaut thisindicator StepUpandDown

with the same Problem, that is  Original coder? 

Thank You,

Omar M  

What is the "StepUpandDown" indicator?

Can you please post the original source code (if you wish to have it changed, of course)?

illmladen
:

Please post the original (non-decompiled) source code (original mq4 file), so that it can be checked

mladen,...Thanks for your attenson. its the meane that I cant do anything with my indicator ( watl-open source.mq4.).  How abaut thisindicator StepUpandDown

with the same Problem, that is  Original coder? 

Thank You,

Omar M  

Files:
68E01DB2
68E01DB2  

Hello mladen,

Would you please add an alert to the indicator when a dot appears

thank you so much

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
mask1234:

Hello mladen,

Would you please add an alert to the indicator when a dot appears

thank you so much

Can you please post an original source code (non-decompiled) so that it can be worked on?
68E01DB2
68E01DB2  
yes sure
68E01DB2
68E01DB2  
and Thanks for your interest
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
mask1234:
yes sure

Sorry, but it seems that we have a misunderstanding

Ex4 file can not be changed. And decompiled files are, as far as I am concerned, not something that is changed (for multiple reasons). If the original source code is not made public by the coder, then the author should be asked to make the changes

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Rajiv:
 Hi   mladen  ,please  clear my doubt about renko chart.  For creation of renko chart , why the renko indicator  is   inserted into the 1 minute standard chart, why  not Daily chart.    WHEN  I  TRIED THIS  , BOTH  CHARTS  HAVING   THE  SAME   PARAMETERS   GIVES DIFFERENT RENKO CHART PATTERNS. WHICH  ONE  IS  RELIABLE.. I  am using the attached renko indicator.

Rajiv

More or less, it is because that way it is the closes to what tick data would like. But still some data missing regardless of the 1 minute chart used