Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1394

vrashtekar
vrashtekar  

TraderWill,

It is good idea using repainting indicators with other non repainting indicators. I will test System development with mixing both indicators.

cheers, Happy trading

myname
myname  
alpha24:

TraderWill,

It is good idea using repainting indicators with other non repainting indicators. I will test System development with mixing both indicators.

cheers, Happy trading

Is this the traders joking thread now?
vrashtekar
vrashtekar  
nbtrading:
Is this the traders joking thread now?
For you it may joke laugh and forget it.
pavaka
pavaka  
TraderWill:

If you look at the photo you will see I have used this indicator for estimation not entry. Thank you for everything you have done for me in the past. I guess I will just have to search the internet on how to add alerts to metatrader indicators. I have very little experience with coding but I know that after which will probably be very time consuming I will get this done myself.

P.S. You do not have to put your name on everything you do. In this case all you need do is in the heading state this is a repainting indicator done by anonymous.

P.P.S. Where is MrTools?

"P.P.S. Where is MrTools?" http://www.openwith.org/file-extensions/pps/928 ...all I could find
illmladen
:

Please post the original (non-decompiled) source code (original mq4 file), so that it can be checked

mladen,...Thanks for your attenson. its the meane that I cant do anything with my indicator ( watl-open source.mq4.).  How abaut thisindicator StepUpandDown

with the same Problem, that is  Original coder? 

Thank You,

Omar M  

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
1225113:

mladen,...Thanks for your attenson. its the meane that I cant do anything with my indicator ( watl-open source.mq4.).  How abaut thisindicator StepUpandDown

with the same Problem, that is  Original coder? 

Thank You,

Omar M  

What is the "StepUpandDown" indicator?

Can you please post the original source code (if you wish to have it changed, of course)?

68E01DB2
68E01DB2  

Hello mladen,

Would you please add an alert to the indicator when a dot appears

thank you so much

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
mask1234:

Hello mladen,

Would you please add an alert to the indicator when a dot appears

thank you so much

Can you please post an original source code (non-decompiled) so that it can be worked on?
68E01DB2
68E01DB2  
yes sure
68E01DB2
68E01DB2  
and Thanks for your interest