Indicators with alerts/signal - page 697

William Snyder
William Snyder  
akrolytis:
Dear Mladen, could you add alerts on this TrendRSI_v3.mq4?

Hi Akrolytis, added the alerts.

Files:
Marcio
Marcio  

Well...eventhough when i downloaded the EA´s and Indi´s and it said it couldnt find the file and instead of format "MQL4" it was a "MQL4 source file" and when you double clicked instead of showing the parameters it asks to open with another program or get into the internet to open it, I placed them in their respective folders and it did appear and I could place them into the charts.

Is that correct or am I missing something?

Thanks

Marcio:
Friends,

For some reason whenever now i try to download a MQL4 file or anyother indicator, it is downloaded as a "MQL4 source file". Tried even to downloaded from another computer and placed on a pen drive and it was "MQL4" format, But when i open on my trading computer there it was again "MQL4 source file".

Can anyone help me?

Thanks in advance.

Marcio
mike
mike  

Wow. This is very helpful.

jhonbarry
jhonbarry  

Dear Mladen, could you add signal on this ?tks

Files:
Karl
Karl  
mrtools:
Hi Akrolytis, added the alerts.

Thank You!

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Marcio:
Well...eventhough when i downloaded the EA´s and Indi´s and it said it couldnt find the file and instead of format "MQL4" it was a "MQL4 source file" and when you double clicked instead of showing the parameters it asks to open with another program or get into the internet to open it, I placed them in their respective folders and it did appear and I could place them into the charts.

Is that correct or am I missing something?

Thanks

MQ4 is a mql 4 source code file (mql4 is a coding language used in metatrader 4). Once ou have installed metatrader 4 it had added a "name" for mq4 files as "MQL4 source file". Nothing to do with this site whatsoever

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
jhonbarry:
Dear Mladen, could you add signal on this ?tks

jhonbarry

Here is a version with alerts added (alerts on two lines crosses)

Files:
bjwine06
bjwine06  

Can you please add an email alert if possible. Thank you guys!

Files:
Marcio
Marcio  

Thanks a lot M laden

mladen:
MQ4 is a mql 4 source code file (mql4 is a coding language used in metatrader 4). Once ou have installed metatrader 4 it had added a "name" for mq4 files as "MQL4 source file". Nothing to do with this site whatsoever
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
bjwine06:
Can you please add an email alert if possible. Thank you guys!

bjwine06

Been testing that indicator and it is changing the colors of the lines way back in the past. In my opinion better not to use it in signaling (alerting) mode, but just for estimation (even then be careful, because that indicator needs a major rewrite - it is a kind of a super signals indicator but there are quite a few coding problems in it)