Indicators with alerts/signal - page 697

ichi360_monitor_v3_mod.mq4

can anyone please fix this indicator for me.. I try to do it myself but it didnt come out right... I just want the 15m,30m,1hr and the 4hr... Thank you inadvance

johnjacob:
ichi360_monitor_v3_mod.mq4 can anyone please fix this indicator for me.. I try to do it myself but it didnt come out right... I just want the 15m,30m,1hr and the 4hr... Thank you inadvance

johnjacob

As far as I see it is colecting the data for 15 minute, 30 minute, 1 hour and 4 hour data correctly

Thank you mladen for responding..Sorry for not explaining my needs right..Right now the ichimonitor on my chart looks like this--> is it possible to make it look like this---> but without the Day and the Week...and could you also make those long white dash line shorter like the length of the indicator itself... Thank you..

Files:
audusdm1.png  63 kb
xauusdm1.png  56 kb

johnjacob:
Thank you mladen for responding..Sorry for not explaining my needs right..Right now the ichimonitor on my chart looks like this--> is it possible to make it look like this---> but without the Day and the Week...and could you also make those long white dash line shorter like the length of the indicator itself... Thank you..

johnjacob

In the code where you changed the vertical position, simply adjust to the values you need (for example you have added 80 to all vertical position that are now having that gap. Replace TextOffSetFromTop + nn + 80 with TextOffSetFromTop + nn and it will be OK). Instead of changig the positions in the code, when you remove those "+80" from the code, use TextOffSetFromTop parameter to adjust vertical position

As of the line : find in the code something that goes like this :

"--------------------------------------------------",

and replace it with a string of the length you need

mladen:
johnjacob

In the code where you changed the vertical position, simply adjust to the values you need (for example you have added 80 to all vertical position that are now having that gap. Replace TextOffSetFromTop + nn + 80 with TextOffSetFromTop + nn and it will be OK). Instead of changig the positions in the code, when you remove those "+80" from the code, use TextOffSetFromTop parameter to adjust vertical position

As of the line : find in the code something that goes like this :

"--------------------------------------------------",

and replace it with a string of the length you need

Thank you very much mladen...I got one more quick question... How do i take those label words thats on the indicator off? Thank you

johnjacob:
Thank you very much mladen...I got one more quick question... How do i take those label words thats on the indicator off? Thank you

Delete all the lines of code that have "txt1D_1" for object name

Thank you very much mladen for helping me out..You Take care now and enjoy the rest of the day..And thanks again

Dear Mladen / Mrtools

Is it possible to add color on OB/OS zone (OB=Red, OS=Green) in attached indicator ?

Thanks for any help

secretcode

Files:

secretcode:
Dear Mladen / Mrtools

Is it possible to add color on OB/OS zone (OB=Red, OS=Green) in attached indicator ?

Thanks for any help

secretcode

secretcode

Here you go

Files:

mladen:
secretcode Here you go

Nice indicator, Thank you very much Mladen

Respects

secretcode

Reason: