Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1395

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
mask1234:
yes sure

Sorry, but it seems that we have a misunderstanding

Ex4 file can not be changed. And decompiled files are, as far as I am concerned, not something that is changed (for multiple reasons). If the original source code is not made public by the coder, then the author should be asked to make the changes

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Rajiv:
 Hi   mladen  ,please  clear my doubt about renko chart.  For creation of renko chart , why the renko indicator  is   inserted into the 1 minute standard chart, why  not Daily chart.    WHEN  I  TRIED THIS  , BOTH  CHARTS  HAVING   THE  SAME   PARAMETERS   GIVES DIFFERENT RENKO CHART PATTERNS. WHICH  ONE  IS  RELIABLE.. I  am using the attached renko indicator.

Rajiv

More or less, it is because that way it is the closes to what tick data would like. But still some data missing regardless of the 1 minute chart used

Rajiv
Rajiv  
mladen:

Rajiv

More or less, it is because that way it is the closes to what tick data would like. But still some data missing regardless of the 1 minute chart used

Pls can you explain it in a detailed mannner
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Rajiv:
Pls can you explain it in a detailed mannner

You need as much data as you can get to reconstruct renko

1 minute has the most detailed data. Only tick data would have more.

Rajiv
Rajiv  
mladen:

You need as much data as you can get to reconstruct renko

1 minute has the most detailed data. Only tick data would have more.

Now  I  can understand. but Daily  chart gives more smoothed renko  than 1 minute chart. can i  use daily chart. 
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Rajiv:
Now  I  can understand. but Daily  chart gives more smoothed renko  than 1 minute chart. can i  use daily chart. 
Yes, but it lacks the details for the renko. Renko generated from daily is not as accurate as renko generated from 1 minute chart
Rajiv
Rajiv  

mladen:
Yes, but it lacks the details for the renko. Renko generated from daily is not as accurate as renko generated from 1 minute chart
THANK YOU,MLADEN
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
camisa:

Hello mladen, mrtools,

I need audio alerts for the attached indicator please! :)

Try out this version
mntiwana
mntiwana  
mladen:
Try out this version

Dearest MLADEN

Do i assume its proper name as "DSS of Rsx + arrows _ mtf & alerts 2" because this match exact with previous versions ....... though some improper extra digit do not effect the activity of indicator.

regards

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

Do i assume its proper name as "DSS of Rsx + arrows _ mtf & alerts 2" because this match exact with previous versions ....... though some improper extra digit do not effect the activity of indicator.

regards

mntiwana

When you have the mq4 file, it does not matter what name is used