Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1500

Hai

THANKS for you all CODERS, EXPERT Traders, TSD & moderators to guide new comers to guide in a "correct path"; to provide good and trusty/uselful indicators.

Hope future also the same support and guidence from all TSD & moderators & coders...............:)

WISH all active members will moves this thread   "Indicators with alerts/signal" forward and make endless !!!!

Dear team,

do have the news alert indicator to notice the news upcoming news event timing???. pls. share if have..

Congratulations and thank you so much for all the help provided.

Jos

sal:
still some arrows not followed the rules. (snap attached)

Did you finally get what you are looking for?

Will you, please, share the template/indicator with the arrows in the proper place?

Thanks!

jmmn:

Did you finally get what you are looking for?

Will you, please, share the template/indicator with the arrows in the proper place?

Thanks!

:( not yet !!!. i request all corders to develop this .. i am waiting from them a good response.. :)

see the snap for the logic ma_r_1.png....

i use now 2different indi as below with differnet period and price to get a all arrow in one price candle for a strong signal see snaps

if anyone who can combined these idnicators as one ( 2HMA & 1nono_ma indi) and gets alerts arrow and alert as one arrow once all lines are change colour either up or down.

see the input setting snap

sal:

:( not yet !!!. i request all corders to develop this .. i am waiting from them a good response.. :)

I will also wait.... Jos

sal:

see the snap for the logic ma_r_1.png....

i use now 2different indi as below with differnet period and price to get a all arrow in one price candle for a strong signal see snaps

if anyone who can combined these idnicators as one ( 2HMA & 1nono_ma indi) and gets alerts arrow and alert as one arrow once all lines are change colour either up or down.

see the input setting snap

Sal

man i am seeing you from days,though i have no concern ,you can do and try what you can and want but you are trying for a point that is not possible and logical,two different indicator of averaging trend with different calculation logic,how can be same performing at every point,they can be performing/showing same trend for some points by chance but never ever.as per my opinion but experts can better explain.

regards

mntiwana:

Sal

man i am seeing you from days,though i have no concern ,you can do and try what you can and want but you are trying for a point that is not possible and logical,two different indicator of averaging trend with different calculation logic,how can be same performing at every point,they can be performing/showing same trend for some points by chance but never ever.as per my opinion but experts can better explain.

regards

:) thanks for your openion. 

to make a good logic is hard and developing indicator with that startgey is very hard!!!

but nothing is impossible :) .Hearing from the experts for mt4

I am not a expert but one of beautiful logic devleoped by a good expert (snap attached)  and signal logic is quite simple devloped by a expert trader (not by me!!!). :):)

Be positive

Files:

sal:

:) thanks for your openion. 

to make a good logic is hard and developing indicator with that startgey is very hard!!!

but nothing is impossible :) .Hearing from the experts for mt4

I am not a expert but one of beautiful logic devleoped by a good expert (snap attached)  and signal logic is quite simple devloped by a expert trader (not by me!!!). :):)

Be positive

OK,carry on.

and some times being an only positive is a dream,and negative comments always push and encourage to new dimensions.

mntiwana:

OK,carry on.

and some times being an only positive is a dream,and negative comments always push and encourage to new dimensions.

its 2ma line at different periods  :) hope its clear.

by the way these 2ma are HMA.  i do have the code for this but its not sutiable for mt4. :(

Reason: