Indicators with alerts/signal - page 129

andama:
Again -- Can someone please an Alert when the arrows come ?

I hope some one can help!

-------Please use version here: -------

MT4-LevelStop-Reverse-vB0-4.mq4

Thanks in advance!

One post should be enough. But three...

Forum members are always reading the threads, with a bit of luck someone will answer to your needs.

Big Thanks for Member " mladen " he make Alert for me !!!!!

One post should be enough. But three...

Forum members are always reading the threads, with a bit of luck someone will answer to your needs.

andama:
One post should be enough. But three... Forum members are always reading the threads, with a bit of luck someone will answer to your needs.

So...be nice and post it for other members

Can someone please make a pop up alert for Nonlag dot. I've searched for it but no luck. I did find a document in this thread that described how to add alerts, but I got a lot of errors when compiling. Thanks.

MT4-LevelStop-Reverse-vB0-4.mq4 + Alert

MT4-LevelStop-Reverse-vB0-4.mq4 + Alert Great Thanks Member " mladen " and all People in Forum here !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Trading All !

Dynamic Zone RSI Alert

Is anyone able to write a popup/audio alert to Dynamic RSI (and if possible an arrow on the chart) when the RSI, MA and middle bollinger lines align in direction?

I've included a picture, highlighting some (but not all) alignments.

I've been able to capture some significant profit with this indicator, the only problem is it's easy to miss the signals without some sort of alert.

Hope someone can help.

Thanks,

Paul

EDIT: I've found the mq4 version.

Hi

i have got those indicators..please take ur time to check it out..

i also included file of how to use it correctly..all of them i got it from some Russian forums

i hope it may help if someone tried to add ur requests.

Good luck

Not working

newdigital:
MA_Crossover_Signal and MA_Crossover_Signal_VoiceAlert. Author said the following (comments in the code):

I placed the two indicators here \\MetaTrader 4\experts\indicators\MA_Crossover_Signal.ex4' and I get an error. I tried to move them to the experts folder but still nothing. Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong? In the experts tab I see the error message cannot open file. I know the file is there because I can open it with MetaEditor.

thanks,

Biniam

Biniam:
I placed the two indicators here \\MetaTrader 4\experts\indicators\MA_Crossover_Signal.ex4' and I get an error. I tried to move them to the experts folder but still nothing. Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong? In the experts tab I see the error message cannot open file. I know the file is there because I can open it with MetaEditor.

thanks,

Biniam

Try this one..it may work!!

Biniam:

thanks,

Biniam

Voice alert? the voice function was removed from MQL4 near two years ago. Maybe this is the error you see. Try another MA crossover.

Reason: